Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marilynharris26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 02:38 PM
    Looking for song title - 80's-90's techo/new wave lyrics
    I recently heard a song on the radio. I remember the song, but can't figure out the title or who sang it. Sounds a lot like Erasure, depeche Mode - but already checked these.
    Some of the lyrics are:... Are we an item or are we a pair... smile for awhile and let...
    The song starts with a funky techno sound - the song is sung by a male, but the part about... smile for awhile - is sung by a woman Thanks for any help
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2009, 03:00 PM

This seems to be similar:

Kon Kan - I Beg Your Pardon Lyrics
    marilynharris26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 03:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    This seems to be similar:

Kon Kan - I Beg Your Pardon Lyrics

OMG - That's it!! Thank you so much #8384

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Looking for Title to 80's - 90's Country song. [ 9 Answers ]

Goes: HOney we're living way beyond our means, you better start soaking them pinto beans. Oh Baby we're HOme Sweet HOme

80's Song with Square Moon in Lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

Been trying to remember this song I heard in the car when I was 5, with 'Square Moon' in the chorus (or bridge, I can't remember)... it's NOT Square Moon over Manhattan. Song is from the 80s, and it's sung by a guy (and his band maybe)... All I remember is the singer going 'Square Mooo-oon',...

Does anyone know this 80's or 90's song? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know this 80's song -i don't remember that much the lyrics just these words.. "I Felt the rain fall down in AFRICAA" I heard it the other day and fell in love with it.. please help..

View more questions Search