Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Titan69 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2011, 02:37 PM
    So what happens if 2 black holes collide full on at the near speed of light

I theorize matter ejection, a plasma bubble, rapid expansion, cooling condensing and gravitational hotspots, the matter would attract and try to re form a single structure the gravity of the 2 black holes now spread across a universe which is fighting to hold together while the initial explosive expansion tries to spread everything outwards.

Heavier metals could have been present in the initial plasma release could they not? Without some difference in the density of the cooling plasma there would be no irregularities in the universe, everything should be the same, just an endless dissipation of energy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the universe we're in? [ 18 Answers ]

Has scientist given a name to the universe we're in? I've heard of something called Epsilon and Delta? Is that right? Delta?

Going to another universe [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for us humans to travel into another universe differ then of our space-time universe? Will we like be distorted if another species from that universe see us? Can we see them? How will they look like? What about species from 4th dimension?

Across The Universe [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name to the song that he starts singing at the very biggening "is there anyone going to listen to my story, or about the girl who came to stay?" Here's the link to the trailer MySpaceTV: Across The Universe Trailer by Nugeman :) Thank you soooo much

Across the universe [ 5 Answers ]

Across The Universe - Official Site " Came out Yesterday in theaters i believe. OKAY. This movie was AMAZING. I fell in love with it. If it was a person I'd marry it. Yea, I guess you can say its a 2 hour music video but its just igjiogkhsdkj i love it!

The Universe [ 3 Answers ]

Is the Universe symmetrical? I know it's contantly expanding, but are all sides expanding at the same rate?

View more questions Search