Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DJP Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 06:28 AM
    Searching for song title and artist with partial lyrics
    I am trying to find the artist and title of two songs recently heard on the radio. Hope you can help. I listen to a top 40 FM radio station.

Here are the lyrics to the first song:

"I am at war with the one I love"... (male vocal)

Here are the lyrics to the second song:

"Giving all your love to someone, then having to wait
    till they feel the same way"... (female vocal)

Whatever information you can provide me on both or only one of these songs will be very much appreciated. I got to tell you, it's been driving me nuts trying to figure out who sings these songs or at least catch the correct titles.

Thanks again!
    lizzierascal Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2009, 11:30 PM
    The first one might be sean kingston, I'm at war and the second one I don't have a clue. Sorry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s song title needed - have partial lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

This pop song came out in the mid-80s - 1984 or 1985. Partial lyrics are: I'm on the road to my trip to nowhere You annoy me with your foolish games .. . when we first make love.. . .. . naked like a burning flame, burning flame If you can figure out the song title and artist, you are an...

Searching for a Spanish song title and artist [ 1 Answers ]

There is a song by a male latin artist... I don't know his name or the song title but some of the lyrics are "Ella es la reina" The song is I guess, kind of "Bachata." Can anyone help?

Searching for song title or artist [ 2 Answers ]

Lyrics are "The guy from Fargo, I think his name is Steve" Anyone know name of song or artist?

View more questions Search