Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rippedinside Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Feb 17, 2009, 11:54 PM
    The Best Hosting Service
    What is the best hosting service, including prices, in your opinion?

I'm currently paying $10.00 for my domain at dreamhost, and $30 for 6 months at justhost.com to host it.

Is it possible to pay for the domain and host in the same place?

It's a long story in my case, but basically I had my url domain with dreamhost while someone else was hosting it for free. And than they moved :S so I had to find another host because I thought dreamhost is too expensive.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 17, 2009, 11:58 PM
    Best is such a relative term.
    What exactly are you looking for in a host ?
    Is it a simple website or something more advanced with backend databases and e-mail?
    rippedinside Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2009, 12:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Best is such a relative term.
    What exactly are you looking for in a host ?
    Is it a simple website or something more advanced with backend databases and e-mail ??
    As long as it supports subdomains, and unlimited email accounts. :D
    Traviskr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 01:19 PM

I can recommend Server Intellect for great hosting. As someone else said, best is relative to what you want. Cheap hosting isn't going to give you good support. Good Luck!
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

Feb 28, 2009, 04:27 PM

I recommend 1and1.com. Their prices and package features are good. If you host with them,your domain is free.

Best is subjective. Look at the features you need and what each host offers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Web Hosting Solution [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to have my website hosted by a company in the beginning and then when I have resources, then buy my own servers and hard drives and put all my data from my web host to my own servers. If yes, how do we do that? GB

New to web hosting [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, Since I'm new to web technology , can any tell me how to host a site. I have created a small application using asp.net which runs in my local.

Web hosting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am setting up a home based business, and looking into setting up a web page to sell my products. Any ideas what to look for in choosing for a web host? Ta.

I'm hosting alone [ 2 Answers ]

I am hosting a baby shower for my sister in law, I only know a few of her girls friends, and no one has offered to help me host. It is going to be a very large party as it is a co-ed party. Is it rude to ask someone if they would like to help me?

Dns hosting? [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me What is the deference between domains with "dns hosthing" or without.

View more questions Search