Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juju82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 09:37 PM
    Telemarketing comercial cleaning
    I have a commercial and res cleaning compnay, I would like to ramp up our commercial side and looking to do telemarketing. If any one has scripts or suggestions on how to get started that would be most appreciated. Thanks julian
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2009, 10:45 PM

Hi, Julian!

You might want to check out some of the discussion that's happening on the following thread. There's a lot of information there concerning getting clients in that sort of business.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/sales/...on-317659.html

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dodge comercial [ 7 Answers ]

Thers 3 cars in the lab, and the guy is shifting the gears, and he starts making a beat to a song, what song is it? I know I've heard the song before and its been bugging me for the past week every time I see the comercial, I think its cat scratch fever, and my dad thinks its smoke on the water

Comercial debt in Canada [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering, what is the statute of limitations for commercial debt in Canada?

Telemarketing [ 2 Answers ]

From a call center in India, can we call all the states in USA? If not, how does one get the licence, how much time it takes and what is the cost involved. Regards

E-mailing vs. Telemarketing [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, as some of you already may know, I am in ISP sales, here is my website: Rock River Internet: Best Local Internet Service Provider - ISP - Rockford, Illinois and I have a pretty good contact list, our primary business is local businesses and I have found that it is very hard to get the...

View more questions Search