Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostgirl87 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 06:35 PM
    Is this a curse or a gift?
    What do you do with the information in these dreams?

I have always drempt of things or places even people I have never met before. Before these things happen. Some times they are so intense I can smell, touch and almost taste every ting going on around me in these dreams. I guise in allot of ways it kind of suffocates me, I feel some times like this is an extra séance that decides when it wants to show me what has happened or is going to happened.

I have been reading what every one else has exsperenced. I am 21 and have been experencing this since I was about 4. It all started when I was in playground when I was about 4, but I was not asleep, but playing with the other children, it is kind of strange to explain, but it was like I was in my body one min, then the next it was like I was sitting in a train with my back facing the direction of movement, I sped backwards in what felt like a see through tunnel, I was watching myself talking but had no idea of what I was saying, I got scared and zipped back to my body. This happened once again when I was 17. I guise in allot of ways, I have only really started noticing that this is not so common in other people.
    When I dream of events which are to happen or have already happened, everything is very detailed it is like I am there like I said even smells I have never smelt before.

One dream stands out more than the rest, it has been the same one for months at least once a week. But getting more intense each time I dream it. Slowly more detail. It is a fire in what seems like a hotel of some sort I am in a green hall way, the wall paper has a swirly pattern on it, it seems very textured. The skirting board is gold it is very shiny I can see my face in it, there is a life in the same shinny gold. There is also a red short haired carpet. The hallway is very busy, so many people. The room bursts in to flames, it happens so fast I don't know how it started. The flames start folding in on me, I can hear people screaming, high piched winning, and I can smell burning flesh. It is so intense, I don't know how to deal with this. I have never been here before, I have no idea were this is, or what the rest of the building looks like.I don't quite under stand what to do with this, it is tormenting me. :(

Any one had smiler experiences?
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 24, 2009, 02:01 PM

It is an honor to meet you, Sister. I call you Sister because you are a Dreamer, like me. Kin. It is a gift, a very great gift, if you choose to make it a gift. If you do not, it can be a curse.

Please check out the answer I just posted for someone else: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parano...ic-321239.html

Everything I said to her very much applies to you as well. More so.

There are boundaries between the worlds, between the worlds of dreaming and waking, between the worlds of living and dead, past and future, that restrict the kinds of energy and information that can flow through. Some of us, the Dreamers, have the ability to get around those boundaries, to break the rules. We can see future events, walk in other people's dreams, visit other worlds and planes of being, communicate with the dead, even cause things to happen in the waking world by dreaming them. As the guy in the red and blue spandex said, "With great power comes great responsibility."

I went through a lot of the same things you describe: I started having dream experiences like that when I was a child. Some of them were very disturbing, like seeing wars or scenes of violence. I've come to realize this is my gift, my greatest talent, my art, and for some years now I've been working hard to learn all I can about it and learn to use it in a beneficial way.

I would be happy to stay in touch with you and work with you. We Dreamers need to stick together. ;)
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 24, 2009, 02:03 PM
    About the hotel fire dream: You may be picking up on something that has happened or is going to happen. Maybe one of us, a dreamer, was in that fire, and accidentally transmitted the experience into dream space where you are tuning into it. Or maybe you are recalling a past life.
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

Mar 13, 2009, 02:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alder View Post
    About the hotel fire dream: You may be picking up on something that has happened or is going to happen. Maybe one of us, a dreamer, was in that fire, and accidentally transmitted the experience into dream space where you are tuning into it. Or maybe you are recalling a past life.
    I was just thinking the same thing... I have always been fascinated with asian culture even though growing up there was 1 asian person in my school... I moved to a place where its all asian people and I've been picking up the language easy and know how to eat all the food once I had a dream that I was with a little girl my daughter and my husband I knew it was me because I was seeing everything as if from my eyes... we were laying on the floor and these men executed us only my daughter got away and I later saw her get ina helicopter.. when I woke from my dream I remembered ever detail even what the shooters were wearing when I described it to my boyfriend he told me there was a war in his country in the 80s and soldiers wearing exactly how I described killed millions of people (Cambodia khmer rouge) even though I heard about this I never knew all the details until I had that dream.. I think I was there in my past life It felt more like a memory than a dream...
    lostgirl87 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 04:42 AM
    Wow, I didn't think anyone would reply. It is so good not to feel alone, thank you brother.
    What would you surgest as a good outlet? How do you find your way in the dark out of the maze in to the light? Do you feel like some of us have darkness attached to us? Do you ever sense, that someone is following you but no one can be seen? With out sounding mad, which I prob do, But I feel like I have darkness with me following me around. I have felt my legs being sat on and grabbed, when I am in my bed, when I have been all alone, the next day I have had bruzes like finger tips on my leg,arms and brests. I have experenced this most nights since I was 17. Sometimes I sense this when I am awake, I feel like I am going mad. This is the first time I have somewhat said it out loud, I must sound insaine. The reison I am asking you from what you have said below about dreamers, between life and death. I can almost sense death, any family member that has passed away I have senced the day they have passed away, I told my dad once,when I grandad passed on, we were going to see him, but didn't have time, I told my dad we have to go today or it will be to late, he died 4 hours later. I have senced it with other deaths in the family but kept my mouth shut, so I don't get blamed.

I most deffenetly feel the pressure of dreaming things before they happen. I had a very tramatic child hood, my mother has a mental illness, I would dream events that I had no way of understanding as a small child so I would tell my mother, things would come on in the news that I had drempt, my mother would tell me that it was my falt for having such dreams, she would blame me for every thing that happened in the news. Sometimes I feel like the world is my falt for what I dream it tempts fait, it is very lonely. I know my sense of guilt stems from her.

What sort or reserch have you done, what did you find out? I am very intrested, I just don't know were to start, am lost. I don't know what to takel 1st. It may sound striange, were you trying to get in touch?

I agree it would be good to work together :)

Quote Originally Posted by Alder View Post
    It is an honor to meet you, Sister. I call you Sister because you are a Dreamer, like me. Kin. It is a gift, a very great gift, if you choose to make it a gift. If you do not, it can be a curse.

Please check out the answer I just posted for someone else: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parano...ic-321239.html

Everything I said to her very much applies to you as well. More so.

There are boundaries between the worlds, between the worlds of dreaming and waking, between the worlds of living and dead, past and future, that restrict the kinds of energy and information that can flow through. Some of us, the Dreamers, have the ability to get around those boundaries, to break the rules. We can see future events, walk in other people's dreams, visit other worlds and planes of being, communicate with the dead, even cause things to happen in the waking world by dreaming them. As the guy in the red and blue spandex said, "With great power comes great responsibility."

I went through a lot of the same things you describe: I started having dream experiences like that when I was a child. Some of them were very disturbing, like seeing wars or scenes of violence. I've come to realize this is my gift, my greatest talent, my art, and for some years now I've been working hard to learn all I can about it and learn to use it in a beneficial way.

I would be happy to stay in touch with you and work with you. We Dreamers need to stick together. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a curse put on me! [ 23 Answers ]

I have had the worse luck for as long as I can remember.(bad luck isn't even the word) Absolutely everyone in my family is messed up to the point where I had to disown all of them to ever have a normal life. So I left home when I was 15, I've always tried and tried and been a very strong person....

Black Magick Curse [ 15 Answers ]

Hi there, Previously I didn't believe in such things and it still irks me that G.O.D allows such things to happen? For example, my girlfriend is the victim of black magick here done by her Aunt. 4 different psychics told her this and we found out that her aunt does actually do such things,...

Am I a curse? [ 5 Answers ]

ok-so I am 13 years old- I answer allot of paranormal ?'s and will answer more. But the reason for y I feel like I need to answer them is because of-here it goes, believe me- a ghost, I see the dead- :eek: and the writing, its quite freaky for me- plus. I here them talking- ever wounder what its...

How do I rid myself of a curse ? [ 3 Answers ]

I am convinced that my partner and I are cursed. For the past year, everything seems to be going haywire for us. Just an example: W are Jack Russel breeders and every time we sell a puppy and try to save money, an event ALWAYS happens were we need to use the money we have made on emergencies......

I was told I have a curse on me [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, Let me begin by saying that I have felt crazy for the past few days. Anyway—As far back as I can remember it seems like I’ve always had bad luck. I really don’t know if this is true for everyone, or if I’m one of the extreme cases. I’ve always felt as if something was holding me back,...

View more questions Search