Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    c_starrs Posts: 64, Reputation: 5

Feb 17, 2009, 05:19 PM
    Ideas for new email
    I'm looking to get a new email addy, and I want some ideas just everything before the @, something short and snappy :) thanks
    bones252100 Posts: 253, Reputation: 29

Feb 17, 2009, 09:15 PM

c_starrs can become:

Seestars sestars sisters celestial cstrrs csuns seasuns seasons
    You get the idea?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2009, 10:48 PM

Hi, c_starrs!

Is this for a business or just you personally? Also, are you wanting it to have some sort of special meaning, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

Comcast email server losing email [ 2 Answers ]

My comcast account won't let any email through to me except those I send to myself and those comcast sends to me to test the address. I use their website to retrieve email and do not use outlook. They have not been helpful in solving the problem. Any ideas would be appreciated. I can...

Need some ideas [ 1 Answers ]

My husband's ex wife is getting remarried to his ex brother in law. Which was his sisters husband but she has since deceased from cancer. Anyhow, my husband say he is OK with them getting married. He has moved on with his life, I just feel that he really is not OK with it. Not only that the ex...

Any ideas? [ 21 Answers ]

OK guys, so I am just wondering on your opinions. OK, I had my period on the 11ths. Lasted 5-7 days. On sunday(the 28th) I had a small amount of bleeding. (just enough to get on my underwear. Thought I was started my period, and rushed home from church. Surprised me, because I had only had my...

View more questions Search