Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Digger36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 02:19 PM
    Law -Real Estate-In the state of Florida, can the IRS place a lien on a residence?
    Law -Real Estate-In the state of Florida, can the IRS place a lien on a residence?
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2009, 05:58 PM

Welcome to AMHD. Of course, the IRS can file a tax lien, which encumbers a residence. The lien creates a 'cloud' on the title.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 17, 2009, 06:14 PM

Yes, they can, and they will and do it very easily ,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real Estate lien placed on home [ 10 Answers ]

I'm have sold my home and I'm supposed to close this afternoon. My realtor just called me and said that I have a lien on the property from the builder. This lien was placed in July 2006. I purchased the home new from the builder in December 2005. This is the first I've ever heard about a lien. The...

How to place a lien on real estate property [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently living with my husband and have been for the last 8 years. We are married for 6 years now. We are going through some very rocky situations and he is trying to refinance our property. I am not on title with him but that was only because he chose not to put me on even after the first...

Is rental income from real estate subject to sales tax in state of Florida [ 1 Answers ]

Is rental income from real estate subject to sales tax in state of Florida? I have a house that I rented out, I have been told the rental income is subject to sales tax. I had rental property in California, I never paid sales tax the rental income. Can someone please confirm this for me. Thanks

Real estate lien [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a sign company and about 4 months ago we manufactured and installed some signage, the building that we installed at, now has only paid us a portion of what was owed I have tried to resolve the issue and have gotten nowhere. My question is how do I put a lien on the building for...

Is rental income from real estate subject to sales tax in state of Florida [ 1 Answers ]

Is rental income from real estate subject to sales tax in state of Florida? I have a house that I rented out, I have been told the rental income is subject to sales tax. I had rental property in California, I never paid sales tax the rental income. Can someone please confirm this for me....

View more questions Search