Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevydave81 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 01:54 PM
    lennox oil fired furnace
    I have a old lennox oil fired furnace. The transformer burnt the wires off and the unit is so old I am unable to find the x-former for it. The contacts go from side to side. All the replacement x-formers have contacts that go up and down. Does anybody know of any old Lennox dealers or service companies that might have my old dinosaur x-former? Thanks
    Dave
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 18, 2009, 04:05 PM
    There are many adapters available for Lennox oil burners and transformers. You will have to do a search on Google to find them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace oil fired [ 7 Answers ]

I have a beckett oil fired furnace, that has an intermittent problem . If I turn it on most of the time it will come on an work perfect however if I set the thermostat to say 70 the furnace will recycle on and of as it should and then it may pop the reset if I reset it now it may start up and work...

Armstrong-Air Gas Fired Furnace G1D91AU NOT heating properly! [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Armstrong-Air Gas-Fired furnace G1D91AU and maybe a programmable thermostat. The system is around six years old and it has started causing me problems this winter. The system has been inconsistent when following the preprogrammed settings. It will NOT warm above 70 degrees no matter...

Natural gas fired forced air furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have this 17 years old forced air gas fired furnace by Olsen. It has started to make humming noise when we turn it on. Does the blower motor need oiling. If anybody knows about it, please reply as how actually acess the motor to oil it or clean it. Thanks

Kenmore Sears gas-fired space saver furnace blower [ 1 Answers ]

I just noticed a clumping sound when this furnace turns off... and suspect the blower wheel. How can I be sure short of dissassemblng the whole creation? I have found the parts online if I need to order them. Is it the wheel or something else in the blower. The sound is reminescint of when you slow...

View more questions Search