Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mizz_on_her_own Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 10:10 AM
    Suicidal girl
    Yes I know I have posted multiple bullitens but this is serious... because of my mom and my ENTIRE life I just want to end it I don't want to get up in the mornings I've pulled myself away from family I try to keep most my friends but it's hard. Then I lost my boyfriend because he said that I was acting different so I finally told him what was going on with me. I just don't think I can hang on any longer. I feel like I'm hanging on a cliff by a finger.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2009, 10:24 AM

There are answers out there ,you have to be willing to believe that.

Depression and the lack of a will to live are serious issues that are best left to a professional.

Please call this confidential free number and hopefully they can put you in touch with a therapist in your area.

1-800-273-talk national suicide hotline
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Feb 17, 2009, 10:37 AM

No one deserves to die whether it's their choise or not. I attempted it over a year ago, I failled and I'm FULLY glad of that. You realise when its too late, that happened to me, it was horrible. I had a close friend that committed suiside over a year ago, to this day I am still so hurt over it, please don't do it, you were born to live not to end it. Personally I think you don't know yourself or your limits if your never been depressed in your life and if you have, you understand others like you. Take the other road and make someething of yourself, make a change to world because you can.
    If you need to tak to anyone, I'm here, mail me or something, I'm really against self-suisides and il do anything to prevent this.
    Shelesh Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Feb 17, 2009, 11:44 AM
    Suicide is not a solution... These problems can be overcome by communication, sports, friendship,etc... Share yourself with someone who is there for you, who will understand you and support you during hard times... someone who will care for you!
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Feb 18, 2009, 12:19 AM

Suicide is never the answer. It doesn't stop the pain, it just magnifies it for everyone around you. If your problems are as bad as you say, then you really need to consider getting help. Yes, facing your problems will be hard and it will take a lot of courage, but you will be much better in the long run. I'm not just another preacher, I've been down that road myself. Once upon a time I found every day harder then the last but I took my life into my own hands and now I couldn't be happier, but not everyone is that lucky, like my sister. She committed suicide five years ago, and it still hurts for me, for our mother, our other siblings, her little girl which just turned 9. She had a mental breakdown just a few days ago because she no longer has a mommy and that's wrong. Don't just seek help for yourself, but think of everyone and everything you've ever cared about. They will be the ones left to suffer.
    strat365 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 12:26 AM
    Comment on artlady's post
    Very helpful
    lizzierascal Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2009, 11:54 PM
    Hey. Please don't commit suicide. Just over a year ago I attempted suicide. I felt so alone and couldn't see my life getting any better.. but for some reason.. and I'm thankful it did.. I survived and my life has improved so much. Its taken a while for me to get over the depression and sometimes I do slip back but you'll get through it and there are helplines out there with people you can talk to. Hope you get happy soon

Big hugs
    X
    mizz_on_her_own Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 10:20 AM

I have moved form house to house just got out of being sexually abused for almost 11 years I had to move away from the person I was dating for 4 years. But I have got help but I haven't tlked to anyone about it because they don't give a dang and I want to hurt my family for them hurting me my mom should've never called me a liar and a slut based on HER past. She and everyone else in that family shouldn't talk crap about me RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME as though I was invisible. I have overcome a lot through my life and I have won battles and wars within myself and for others I can't continue to do it anymore but I sought out help this time instead of doing it on my own like I normally do. I thank you for all your advice.
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Feb 19, 2009, 03:44 PM

Your welcome.. good luck x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Suicidal thoughts. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello my name is Riley and I have just turned 13 years old. I have no friends, I get bullied at school, I fail miserably in everything that I try and there are allot of other things going on in my life that I could not even begin to describe. Anyway ill get straight to the point, with everything...

Suicidal ? [ 19 Answers ]

Just yesterday a 21 year old young man jumped off a building and died in my community. I remember when I was in Middle or even High school, suicides were rare and it used to shock us to hear about such an incident. Recently I have noticed that the statistics of suicides seems to be on the...

Suicidal boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

K so Im 15 and so is my boyfriend Trevor but he is also bipolar which can be really hard at time because he has these moments where he literally wants to kill himself and we go over it and over it like daily but he still has these moments and I have no clue how to handle them?

HELP! Suicidal! [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend has recently gone off to uni, I'm stuck here without him. Recently he cheated on me and I don't no what to do I love him and I want to be with him, but he thinks its best to break up as he wants to experience other girlfriends. I was his first love and he was mine. Neither of us have...

View more questions Search