Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CarmenBradley25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 09:14 AM
    A battle
    Is it possible for an felony father and his wife get joint custody or vistitation rights on my son even if I have a family domestic vilence paper stating that and for me not to have my information available to them, even though the wife paid and look my information up on the computer and she have my social and everything and she as well is a felony. Its more drama follow us where we go.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2009, 09:19 AM

I have a hard time understanding what you are saying here. Who is the domestic violence charge against? Is your wife the child's mother?

As a general rule, a father will get at least supervised visitation unless there was abuse against the child.
    CarmenBradley25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 10:03 AM

Im the mother and my father wife and dad is doing all this the domestic violence paper is against the dad
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmenBradley25 View Post
    Im the mother and my father wife and dad is doing all this the domestic violence paper is against the dad

This still doesn't make sense to me.

You are the mother of the children. What does your "father wife and dad" have to do with the order against which Dad?

You're going to have to explain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Battle of the sexes! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here's the situation, Im putting my house up for sale and though my house is trimmed out to the max there hasn't been much done to the kitchen. So my plan is to do a tile backsplash. Here's my question, I want to use 12 x 12 tiles on a diag. 1) its quicker 2) its a lot cheaper. My wife is like...

Custody Battle [ 19 Answers ]

I live in NY and My children one 6 and the other 4 are no longer with me the mother left and hid them from me. Now I am in court and all I want is Joint Shared Custody. Is this at all possible? And now the kids are no longer in the house that they came from. She is in a shelter with my children....

AC philosophy battle [ 8 Answers ]

Whose AC philosophy is more defensible and why? (I have a strong opinion on this, but want to be able to show the other party a response from an objective, disinterested third party.) Do both sides have valid points, or is there clearly only one reasonable position? How unreasonable is the less...

Battle at Normandy [ 2 Answers ]

Who did we fight against at the battle at Normandy?

View more questions Search