Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristin7474 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 06:48 AM
    Should I take a test?
    OK I'm a little confused on how long my cycle is. Nov and Dec my period came around the 21st and Jan on the 17th. So should I just average those. I was thinking 30 day cycle sounded right. I am on day 31 and no period.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2009, 09:36 AM

The January one may have been just a bit off. Give it another week or so and see if your period shows up. If not, try a test at that time.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Feb 17, 2009, 02:51 PM

You could buy a dollar store test... They work really well... They should be able to pick up if you are pregnant by now... Don't spend too much money on a test when you still have time for your period to tell you that you are not pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Positive home test,inconclusive docs test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, can anyone tell me if this has happened to them, I've already had a miscarriage and a stillbirth so I'm very worried, I done a home pregnancy test and it came back posative, 2 days later I handed a sample of urine into the docs, theyphoned me to say I would need to hand in another in 7...

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

Late period, 1 negative test 1 positive test [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months. Previously I lost a baby at 7 months pregnant... looong story... anyway I conceived last time on Clomid. I began Clomid again last month. I am a day late, I took 1 test Sunday (2 days before missed period) it was a faint...

Test Device 2 Test Inside Wiring w/o Phone [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a small (max 5cmX5cmx5cm), inexpensive test device or card on the market that I can use to test my phone line at the NID without using a telephone? This is important as I have a cordless.

Negative pregnant test and blood test. Could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had an ectopic pregnancy in October 2006, and have been trying to conceive since January 07, I am 1week late for my period and have had many signs of pregnancy, including spotting a week before my period was due, since then I have had 5 negative home pregnancy tests, and a hcg level of below 1.5...

View more questions Search