Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darwincs5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 04:19 AM
    How to get scholarships
    I am currently working for an American company here in Afghanistan and intend to go back to school. I completed my high school in 2004 and now would like to continue with school but don't have financial back up so, would like to know how l could get a scholarship to study in the USA?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 17, 2009, 06:38 AM

Check with the college they will have a aid department
    volkswagenfmhs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0
    -

Feb 21, 2009, 02:00 AM

You have to have good grades or something special. I go to Austin College, these nags threw 18k a year at me. Apply to private schools and file a fafsa. Schools just expensive no matter what... expect like 18k a year for tuition, books and housing minimum. Go to europe if you want cheap school or univ. phoenix... online, yuck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if there was any way to receive grants or scholarships for martial arts training.If so where would I look to find one that's legit?thanks

Where Do I Look For Scholarships [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm not new, I just can't remember my old password for my old username, Elj123. Well anyway, my dad has always been telling me that he wants me to get a scholarship, because he's not going to be paying all of that money, because he thinks that if I really want to go to college, then I would...

Looking for scholarships in ms [ 3 Answers ]

Hallow everyone, I'm new and I just need a clarification. I'm doing my ug in india(engg) n planning to go for advanced studies in some well known university. I would like to know the basis on which the universities like MIT,SF, etc are offering scholarships and financial aid. I would like to do my...

Scholarships [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: My son has recently be nominated to attend a summer program that is geared towards exceptional kids. The program lasts for one week with the child residing on the campus. My question is in reference to available scholarships for this type of program. Are there any educational scholarships...

View more questions Search