Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brockieboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 07:31 PM
    Can't burn cds
    Can now get drives to play and rip but still can't burn disks through media player when I create burn list and put cd in drive a window comes up and says in cd auto formatable [d]
    rwinterton Posts: 289, Reputation: 15

Feb 17, 2009, 01:44 PM

I might be missing something here.

I've never even tried to use Media Player to burn a CD, even though I've heard that it can be done.

If you're sure the drive is good, I would suggest trying burning software using something like InfraRecorder. If that doesn't work, make sure the drive is one that can burn disks. Not all drives can.

InfraRecorder » Downloads

Give that a shot and see if it works.
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Mar 4, 2009, 02:57 AM

Using ImgBurn be sure to erase- and format the RW media:

The Official ImgBurn Website

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

Hi there. I have a bad sun burn. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I have a bad sun and do not now how to get rid of it. If you have any advice On how to get rid of it I would be very grateful... so please help me... :( :(

Cd Burn [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I can not burn cd for some reason. I receive an error that states I may have incompiatable media or my burner may be too high. What should I do Thank you, Phyllis

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

View more questions Search