Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwillis555 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 06:22 PM
    BK removal
    Is there such a firm that can have a BK removed off credit reports prior to the 7 to 10 year period
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 16, 2009, 07:24 PM

No, a court record is a valid one and it is suppose to remain on it for that time frame.

In fact most of the credit cleaning companies are basically frauds. Please stay clear of companies that promise to do things that are not legal.
    jwillis555 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 07:57 PM
    Thank you, that is what I was under the impression, yet, one has to look

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web name removal [ 2 Answers ]

I sometimes use my laptop to look at things I do not want my kid to be able to hit the history button and see what I have been looking at.How can I remove sites and addresses I do not want other people to see.

Dye Removal [ 6 Answers ]

I had medium blonde hair and wanted to go lighter so dyed my hair with permanent dye. It looks lighter in some light but orange in the other. I want to remove the color... what product should I use? And what will it do to my hair? Like remove the color and my hair will be the original or what?

Iud removal [ 2 Answers ]

I just had my iud removed on October 16, 2007. I had sex the night before the procedure and boyfriend came in me. Is there any chance I could already be pregnant?

Iud removal [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My last period was May 30, 2007 (and actually had 2 periods that month in the beginning and end). I had my non hormonal (10yr IUD) IUD taken out June 22 and had unprotected sex on June 23. My periods have always been normal within a 28 day cycle. Well, my period did not start at all the...

View more questions Search