Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margiori Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 12:35 PM
    Meaning of my dream
    I had this bad dreamed last night, me and my boyfriend were in the beach, we both were in the water swimming, but I left the water and he stayed.. few minutes after I could not see him anywhere, so I got close to the water looking for him, as I was walking in the water, suddenly I saw his body inside the water, he was death, he drowned. I saw his body in the very bottom of the water, I also remember he was wearing the same swimming suit he uses now. I don't know if this means something but there was big waves in the water.
    After I saw him death I woke up! I never had a dream like this before :(
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Feb 18, 2009, 06:12 AM

Dreams have different interpretations for deifferent people. For example dreaming of a beach for one person could mean they feel they need to get away but for another person could mean they feel lonely. Was the beach cold or warm? Did you feel happy or sad? Was the water calm or rough? Deep or shallow? Xx

Feb 18, 2009, 07:15 AM

Thank you for your reply. The beach was rough and deep, that is why I left the water, I don't recall if it was cold or warm, but the water was not very clear and had a brownish color. I was sad.
    Thanks a lot. XX

Feb 18, 2009, 08:05 AM

OK then here's what I get from this dream, but this is just my opinion as I don't know your situation.
    Your feeling sad on the beach would say to me that maybe your feeling a little lonely or rejected right now. Water usually represents our emotions. Swimming in a deep, stormy or rough sea can indicate that you feel emotions are running high at the moment, and maybe you feel out of your depth emotionally, maybe in your relationship? Dreaming of death rarely actually means death. Its more likely to represent loss or change or getting rid of a burden in your life and moving on. Are you having relaitionship problems right now? Xx

Feb 18, 2009, 03:04 PM

Not before the dream, but the week after, is that a coincidence?
    Thank you again! :)

Feb 19, 2009, 09:15 AM

Could have been coincidence or it could have been your subconcious telling you u had underlying problems x
    CSUfan4 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 21, 2009, 11:48 AM

Maybe you went swimming with him recently. You always dream what you are thinking about. Maybe you had a swimming date or something and then you were worried that it would go wrong. Don't worry about it! CHILL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dream meaning [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, my friend had a dream about me. She said that I have fish body with my head on it. Not like a mermaid nothing like that, just a fish. One day she was at the mall and she saw me walking around at the mall with fish body. Then the next, she was at home and thougth its time to feed the fish and...

The meaning of a dream [ 1 Answers ]

I wasn't sure what topic to put this under , but hopefully someone will answer. I am inquiring for my friend, he had a dream about me: he came and picked me up he had a male friend in the car that he knows but doesn't usually hang out with him. When I cam out to get in the car he said my hair was...

Dream meaning [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, the past few days, I have had the same dream. I start on a beach with my boyfriend, and we rent a boat and paddle out into the lake, when we get to the center of the lake, he pushes me off the boat, and holds me under water, that is when I wake up coughing and choking. Now, my boyfriend is in...

View more questions Search