Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    021759am Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 12:13 PM
    Kenmore dryer 3 yrs old
    My kenmore dryer operates well but it will not heat up #8066186---9799 sears
    Einstein2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 01:04 PM

Hi there, if the drum turns but the dryer does not heat up and it's an electrical dryer.. your heating element is no longer functional. Depending on how handy you are, the replacement is fairly simple, otherwise you need to call a repairman. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Does a Sears Kenmore 90 gas dryer have the same fuses as an electric dryer? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a sears kenmore 90 series gas dryer. And I was wondering if it has the same kind of fuses as an electric dryer? Because everything seems to work but it does not heat. And I would like to know if it has the same fuses as an electric dryer?

Kenmore dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a diagram of how to install a belt tension pulley on my Kenmore dryer Series 70 ?

Kenmore Stackable Dryer/Washer Dryer Squeaks [ 1 Answers ]

We have developed a squeak in the dryer. It does heat okay and clothes are tumbling well. I went online to get the schematics of the dryer drum, but would not know where to start as parts are numbered and not named. Help:confused:

Kenmore dryer [ 2 Answers ]

The kenmore dryer won't heat up how can I fix it

View more questions Search