Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baker4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 03:17 AM
    What can I do about the Alarm
    My honda accord 2003 has 2 alarms because buttons on the key were damaged. When the alarm goes off the headlights go off and on. The problem is when I put the key in the lock and turn it, to disactivate the alarm, it won't turn off. There are 3 wire that are not connected inside the door panel I believe that is the problem. Do you have a diagram of the inside of the drivers side door panel
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2009, 11:38 AM

Why not just buy a new keyfob?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alarm [ 2 Answers ]

I have an ihome iH9 and I never know if my alarm is on or off. The alarm icon never goes away.. how can I turn it off so it won't set for tomorrow? Thank you :)

Car Alarm [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I was wonderin',. is there any way I can disable my car alarm, and if so how would I do it? For some reason or another it keeps goin'off like every 15 minutes. Also, would anyone know what would be the cause of this? Thanks!

Car alarm keeps going off [ 2 Answers ]

I guess the guy I got the car from hooked up his alarm to the battery. The battery is dead I guess but now the alarm won't stop going off. I've tried everything with the remote but no hope. Is it the battery?? :confused:

Alarm Error [ 3 Answers ]

MultiPASS C755 (not connected to any PC): When I try making a copy, the original sheet is read/scanned for 1/4 of the page then stops. The RED Alarm light comes on but no error message is displayed. How to fix this problem. The copying was working this morning! Any way to re-set the this...

Fire Alarm [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, About 3 days ago, a new fire alarm was installed in my condo unit. In the process, the technician turned off the breaker for the central AC unit. Yesterday I decided to turn on my air conditioner (the breaker was still off). I noticed that the guy turned off the breaker while the AC was...

View more questions Search