Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    safehouse Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 05:14 PM
    The Rock
    What's the name of the girl in the bar scene with steve buscemi with the fake diamond ring?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2009, 07:08 PM

Hate to tell you this but Steve Buscemi was not in the movie The Rock (1996) starring Sean Connery and Nicholas Cage. He does not appear on the list of cast members. I've seen that movie at least a dozen times and don't remember him ever being in the movie.

The Rock (1996) - Full cast and crew
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2009, 07:15 PM

No didn't think he was either..
    safehouse Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 07:34 PM
    Good call, I meant the movie Armagedon
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Feb 15, 2009, 10:36 PM
    Here's a link to a listing of the cast for Armageddon. If you click on the four females
    In the list, you will get info about each one and photos of Shawnee Smith (of "Saw"
    Fame) and Liv Tyler.

Armageddon

You can get photos of the other two at Ask.com Search Engine - Better Web Search by
    Clicking "images" first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kid rock [ 1 Answers ]

I know hank jr is not his dad but what is his real fathers name.

I Rock! [ 12 Answers ]

... well, that's what my kids' Playstation Guitar Hero II game said. Woo hoo I'm hooked! ... any other old timers here tried that one? Typically the games nowadays are way over my head with what all the button and button combinations do but gosh that Guitar Hero is a real hoot! He's...

Dur a rock [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find out what the UL test results for the state of Florida are on dur a rock. I also need specs on fireproofing and wall assembly.

Lab ate a rock [ 2 Answers ]

My 9 month old lab threw up a good sized rock in the middle of the night. He seems to be fine now but should I be concerned about anything internal that may have been hurt?

Hit a rock [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Sears Craftsman 2.0 mower. I hit a rock and now the mower is making noise. It still operates, still cuts, but the pullstart wire vibrates like crazy and it sounds like something is striking underneath. The blade looks okay and I don't see any apparent damage underneath. Any ideas?

View more questions Search