Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danzar Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 10:37 AM
    I know this thread is old,

However it has to be one the most inspiring well spoking threads on business forward motion I have ever read( and I have read a lot! ). I myself have been in the cleaning industury for almost 18 yr's now. I am in a bad slum with it, I am just now after many many years trying to get myself out of it and try to become the company I want it to be.

Reef I hope you do good with your venture.

Stringer I just have to say I don't know you, but from what I have read from you on these boards. I see that you would have to be a really awesome person in real life to know. I hope all the best to you and your family!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by danzar View Post
    I know this thread is old,

However it has to be one the most inspiring well spoking threads on buisness forward motion I have ever read( and I have read alot!!). I myself have been in the cleaning industury for almost 18 yr's now. I am in a bad slum with it, I am just now after many many years trying to get my self out of it and try to become the company I want it to be.

Reef I hope you do good with your venture.

Stringer I just have to say I don't know you, but from what I have read from you on these boards. I see that you would have to be a really awesome person in real life to know. I hope all the best to you and your family!
    That was a very nice compliment Danzar, thank you.

I too have had my own business for almost twenty years. Good luck, there is a great feeling in business when you are inspired.

For myself, I realized a long time ago that I am basically lazy as a lot of us are (first acknowledge the problem) and since realize that if you do not have a plan each day then what you desire will not happen..

If you have any questions pertaining to getting started again start your own thread and I would be pleased to help where I may.

Stringer
    marketintel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 12:51 AM
    The question is very subjective. First, if you get the right service provider, there is a high possibility of winning more sales. You will end up with bigger market share and bigger client base. On the downside, you will lose your investment without sufficient returns if you will choose the wrong appointment setting company. In choosing a BPO partner, ask for a guarantee so you can request for the fulfillment of the obligation at the expense of the service provider or a refund in case the service provider will not fulfill its promises.

Best regards,
    roggernrogger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 11:03 PM
    Appointment Setting first we identify whether the contact is a realistic prospect for your company or not. Our Business Development Agents are paid hourly, not by commission, so they can focus on identifying quality prospects rather than quantity. They are expert in Appointment Setting, Sales Lead Generation, Event registration and many more.

For more details visit: http://www.appointmentsetting.com/
    jandd1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2012, 11:40 AM
    I am willing to pay you if you are honestly looking to do appointment setting...

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial cleaning Which way to go? [ 4 Answers ]

I am wanting to open a commercial cleaning company. I was thinking about franchise but a friend told me I would be better off doing it myself. How do I find information on doing it on my own or would the franchise be better?

Commercial Cleaning Bid [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting my own commercial cleaning business and I do not know how much to charge. I have a proposal in mind but I have never written a bid before. I do not know what the other cleaning companies are charging. How much should I charge for a 2500 sq feet building in the suburbs of AZ?

Commercial Cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested in starting my own cleaning business with someone that I work with now but we both work under someone else.We have a chance to pick up a very big job but we are not licensed and bonded.I live in Marion county, Florida and was told that you do not have to be licensed.How do I go...

View more questions Search