Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jinxz Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Feb 15, 2009, 02:33 PM
    Music Concert, Minors?
    Hello~! My most fave group of all time since like 2003, is coming to where I live to play a live concert of their new album, and I like 92.9 % really want to go, but when I went to see how much the tickets cost it said "No Minors Allowed, 19 + Only" so I was shocked and decided to look at more websites but that was the only one I saw that it said that. And Ive never gone to a concert before because I was waiting till the day my group would come. There also coming on a day close to my b-day so I wanted it as a b-day present. I was wondering if someone with expirence and knowledge can help me, is it compleletly no chance for me this year? Or if your 14, can you go with someone that isn't a minor (Over 19)? Would that be allowed? If it helps the group is Pendulum. Thanks~
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2009, 02:40 PM

You said that when you looked it said No minors allowed, 19+only
    Where specifically was this stated? Was it a site policy?
    Since the other sites did not say that I would check further to see if the concert itself is not allowing you to go.

Also it being a site where you have to purchase tickets with a credit card it may have been referring to a payment policy.

Feb 15, 2009, 02:42 PM

Hmmm, I remember it showing under the Notes Tab, like you would scroll over notes and it said No minors allowed and all... I don't know,when I tried looking for more info, it gave me other things, but Ill try some more later on in the day.
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2009, 02:46 PM

What sites are you checking that do not say minors only

Can you include a link to the page that says No minors.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 15, 2009, 02:50 PM

Yes post the link and we can take a look, I know of some of the "events" I used to go to, there was drinking, the songs had way too much adult wording and other things going on.
    ** but heck that sounds like the last country western one I went to also.

Feb 15, 2009, 04:03 PM

Here's the website I found that said No Minors:

Pendulum tickets Commodore Ballroom Vancouver, BC, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

Feb 15, 2009, 04:06 PM
    I just checked it out in seatle and it says an all age show there! Why do they get the all aged show? DX

Feb 15, 2009, 04:08 PM
    Oh, my friend just informed me the place they are playing has a pub, so that may be why no minors, but what if I bring a person over 19?
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Feb 15, 2009, 04:18 PM

If it said no minors, 19+ that's exactly what it means. No one under 19. So your friend can go but they wouldn't let you in. It's not like the movies, it would be different if it said no minors unless accompanied by an adult.

Feb 15, 2009, 04:20 PM

DX<<<<

Aw shuckys
    ... I'll just pray my parents will drive me to Seatle then DX
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2009, 07:57 PM

Can you call the Pub and ask them?
    I know the bars where I live some say absolutely no one under 21 while others say no one under 18 and others allow parents to bring their toddlers in,
    I take it you are in England and from what my son told me in Germany anybody any age is allowed to drink in a bar as long as they are tall enough to see over the bar when sitting in the bar stool.
    So I would call the pub if you can.

Feb 18, 2009, 08:01 PM

LOL I talked to my parents about it and they just said that I should wait for a year or 2, and that if I wait, they will pay for the tickets themselves, *sigh* I think ill just wait, and I do not live in England, your thinking of the other place Lol
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Feb 28, 2009, 07:42 PM
    I think it is unfair that you have to be over 19 to go to many concerts. Even older classic rock groups have a younger generation of fans. I don't think alcohol should be sold at concerts or sporting events, it just leads to fights and trouble. People can drink at home or at a bar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Minors having sex in ca [ 6 Answers ]

Where can I find the law in print for the state of CA on minors having sex with minors?

Concert with ex.go or no go? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys. Long story short, my girlfriend of 8.5yrs and I broke up about 7months ago. Good relationship (not perfect, but good), but she wasn't sure if her and I felt "right", whatever that means. She basically wants to be on her own for a little while. But anyway, I was DEVASTATED to say the...

Christmas concert to holiday concert [ 4 Answers ]

At my school we always had a concert called the christmas concert. Then we had a new jewish principal who wanted to change it to the holiday concert. There was an extremely large debate over this and still going on. Any advice?

Tub drain in concert is too low for new spa tub [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings everyone, I am installing a whirlpool tub and it appears that the drain is about 1/2 inch too low. The drain is set in concrete. Is there any type of extension that can be put on the drain? Any suggestions? Thanks, Ed

Mika concert! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Bit of a stupid question but I am absoloutly in love with Mika!! I would love to go to his concert there are no tickets left only on Ebay. They are quite expensive and I really want to watch him. BADLY! I asked my mum if I could have 2 as part as my christmas present and she keeps saying wait...

View more questions Search