Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelhardt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 11:49 AM
    NYC Subway/Public Transportation
    How do I reach NYC's East village from JFK Airport using public transportation?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 15, 2009, 11:54 AM

Yes. But its not easy. You can take the AirTrain to Jamaica Station, then the LIRR into Penn Station (or better yet, Flatbush Avenue). From there you can connect to the subway.

You can check out this site: MTA Home Page for specifics.

Where exactly are you trying to get to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie memory: young ice skater dies in subway car. [ 3 Answers ]

I remember seeing this movie on television when I was very young and it stayed with me. I have no idea the name, but it was about a young girl ice skater who dies at the end on a subway car or something with a man and a woman holding her... Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? Thanks!

Car of public transportation? [ 2 Answers ]

So me and my friend are planning to go to miami this summer. Now we are wondering whether to rent a car. At first we thought we could do with the public transportation, but on the internet people are saying that public transportation isn't properly organized, and they advise to rent a car. Is...

Information Needed On "Doing Business As" for the Department of Public Transportation [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to get some information on how to dba (do business as) for the dept of public transportation...

Looking for Columbus Circle subway performers [ 1 Answers ]

I was in the NYC 59th Street and Columbus Circle subway station on the A line in August and heard an awesome group of musicians. It was three guys; one on a djembe or conga, one was on the violin, and one was on a cello, and there was a girl on a violin as well. The music was like a mix between...

Subway Injury [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I used to work at Subway, the sandwich place. Back in March I cut my finger open with one of the knives. I had to go to the ER as soon as possible because I couldn't control the bleeding. My manager didn't take me. She just filled out a work injury form and told me what to do when I went to the...

View more questions Search