Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MASH478 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 10:20 AM
    How to remove RVHOST.EXE malware?
    Hi there. My PC shows me that the file RVHOST.EXE has been infected by a virus, when I try to scan, my antivirus cannot see anything. But up to so far I cannot access the registry editor and every time I switch it on it shows me that the RVHOST.EXE is missing.

May you please help me on how to remove this malware?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 15, 2009, 01:56 PM

Perhaps a search on this site (or others) would lead to a list of possible solutions, like so:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/spywar...are-71164.html
    Andrew Carstens Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2009, 06:47 PM

Download super anti spyware and use it this will tale care if the malware and for the regestry editor try cceaner. If you have any outher problems after removing the malware with super anty spyware e-mail me and I`ll see what I can do.
    Good Luck
    Download super anti spyware at SUPERAntiSpyware.com - AntiAdware, AntiSpyware, AntiMalware!
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 11:08 PM

First create a restore point before scanning your computer,It is virus. Please end the process from windows task manager for rvhost.exe and scan with Smithfraudfix in safe mode.then scan your computer through Malwarebyte in normal mode.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove RVHOST.EXE malware ? [ 15 Answers ]

Does anyone have idea about the RVHOST.EXE malware, and how to remove this permanently, or Patch the OS in order not to get infected again in future? Mcafee version 8.0 + Antispyware + Patch 14 cannot remove this malware :o :o The only software that can remove this is PREVX, but it's a trial...

How to remove rvhost [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I need know to how to avoid the message dialog "Make sure rvhost.exe...." during bootup in winxp... help in this regard

Remove RVhost [ 1 Answers ]

How to remove rvhost

How to remove rvhost.exe warning [ 5 Answers ]

When I start my notebook, I get the message Windows cannot find rvhost.exe. Make sure you type the name correctly and try again. If I click OK to proceed, I have problem saving files and retrieving files. It takes a long time for the process to be complete. In certain cases, my system will...

View more questions Search