Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmwebbjr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 08:11 AM
    I can't remember the title of this movie and it's driving me crazy
    I saw a film years ago about a young couple who need money. The wife, or maybe girlfriend, decides to take a job as an exotic dancer in the local club and applies for work there. An older dancer takes her under her wing and teaches her the business but when the time comes for her to dance her husband/boyfriend leaves the club midway through her act. They eventually reunite (I think).

Any and all help is appreciated.

Charlie
    neonguy24 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2009, 10:19 PM

Striptease?? I never saw it but it might be it
    bel83 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 7, 2009, 12:01 AM
    Could it be 'lambada the forbidden dance'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids fantasy movie, cannot remember title driving me insane! [ 5 Answers ]

My sister and I are in are mid and late twenties, growing up when we were both really young in the mid or late eighties we saw a movie where a girl jumps into her bedroom mirror which leads her to a train in the middle of a field that she gets on by the request of weird creatures to help them. ...

Book Title Q: It's driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

So this was a series of three books that were written as letters between two fictional characters (first one is their two names... just can't remember... ) who never met but grew closer in their correspondence. And these books were beautifully done--each page was a different "peek" into the letter...

I am goig crazy because I can't remember the song title or artist [ 2 Answers ]

I can remember some of the lyrics it goes something liike Can we forget about the things I said when I was young I didn't mean to call you fat... Then some more words... then something like I'm sleeping with my clothes off

Please help me find this movie, it's driving me CRAZY [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, I remember the movie started with this pan out of a city... and the title was something that had a 'the' something, it began with an e, or had voyage or something (?? ) in the title... It was a 70's-80's movie, or around ET's time... but I saw it in 5th grade (so it's a kids...

Driving me crazy! Can't remember song [ 2 Answers ]

I'm desperate! I don't know the title or artist but I know it's a somewhat recent song (past 5 years or so), it's r and be and the chorus has the lines "cause i'm the one that wants you and i'm the one that needs you" in it. Please help

View more questions Search