Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Manabo Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Aug 15, 2006, 03:10 PM
    How's to make a prints on a shirt?
    Can any one gimme tips on how to make kick *** designs on clothes, like the prints they do on shirts for example like the englands style clothes you know the one color crest with the lions or the stamp faces. Wat kind of material do they use, how do they put it on. Basically how do you design and make shirts? Please I do not want the computer print outs.
    wallabee4 Posts: 294, Reputation: 19

Oct 16, 2006, 07:58 PM
    There are digital T-shirt printers available nowadays that can either scan or photograph just about ANY type of artwork you might come up with and reproduce it directly printed onto a 100% cotton T-shirt. You can use fingerpaints, colored pencils, cut and paste paper--whatever you are already comfortable working with to create your art. And then scan it or photograph it and it is printed onto the T-shirt using textile inks that work just like printing it on an inkjet printer but instead of washing out they are permanent (just like if you bought a striped shirt in a store--the stripes are printed onto the fabric with textile inks. It might fade like other fabric colors eventually fade, but it WON'T WASH OUT.) One place I know that does this sort of work is called Snowgoose Custom Selections. You can search them on the web.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Camille Lucas prints [ 1 Answers ]

I also have two Camille Lucas prints, copyright 1936. One is signed Boyer, and one is by Raffray. I would appreciate information about these. Sharon LK

Use of a "chorus line" of a song by Bob Marley to print onto a shirt... [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Would anyone know if it is illegal to print a paragraph or phrase or chorus of one of Bob Marley's songs onto a shirt to sell for retail? Thanks, sky68

SHirt Tales? Get Along Gang? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so I grew up in the 80's and there was this cartoon with many different animals that had shirts on, and they would say different words depending on their moods (I think) Was this show called "Shirt Tales" or the "Get Along Gang"? I think the Get Along Gang was a different cartoon with animals...

The best way to fold a shirt ! [ 7 Answers ]

Check this video. Very cool, very useful :p ;) http://ahafun.net/index.php?action=showpic&pic=41 Do you know any other way ? Let me know, thanks !

Is there still a PES and prints to be had [ 1 Answers ]

I bought two etchings about thirty years ago and would like to know if the society still exits and has etchings for sale. I have trouble making out the names of the artists. Both, irrrespective of their worth, are among my prized possessions, and my goal is to acquire other if possible. Any help...

View more questions Search