Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Manabo Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Aug 15, 2006, 02:59 PM
    your opinion on sex
    Well I'm not too sure if this question would go under religion. Wel is it just me or is sex turning into just a fad. Meaning that it's a common occurrence. Before it use to be sacred and chosen wisely but now us adolesense choce to just randomly pursuee pleasure over rationalization and have sex just about any horny girl. How do you perserve sex in your life? Your thoughts on sex? p.s this question does not relate to my life but someone else and my sex life I have no comment... lol
    JuLee Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2006, 03:14 PM
    Sex is sacred, its called making love, and should only be shared with your spouse. Its hard, but people need to keep themselves under control. That would result in less STD's and unplanned pregs. And, wouldn't you agree that love making is so much more meaningful and special if spent with your loving spouse?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2006, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JuLee
    Sex is sacred, its called making love, and should only be shared with your spouse. That would result in less STD's and unplanned pregs.
    Wow, what a load of manure.

I don’t have a spouse, but I have had sex.

And as we all know, I have contracted 10 STD’s over the years and 3 unwanted pregnancies (sarcasm).

If you use proper protection, the odds of such an occurrence are far lower.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Aug 15, 2006, 06:14 PM
    I believe that love making is sacred.
    I also believe that sex is fun.
    Love making is when there is a lot of foreplay involved.
    Sex is when your partner attacks you when you walk in the door all sweaty and stuff.
    I for one waited till I was married to experience the both of these and I don't regret it at all.

Some people have different standards.
    If you pay attention and take all the precautions you can have meaning full sex partner and a love making partner with out being married to this person.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Aug 15, 2006, 09:42 PM
    Generation Y (today's teens and young adults under 30) are much more aware of sex and have much more education on the subject than any previous generation did. Armed with this information, they can have much safer physical sexual encounters - much earlier in life - than any previous generation did.

Today, everyone has access to information, and we're constantly bombarded with sexual messages.

I think that yes - more young people are inticed to choose sexual encounters early in life. The flip side though is that after a few dissapointing sexual encounters, many young people tend to decide that the use of "raw sex" isn't all it's cracked up to be by what they've seen on TV, in movies, or on the Internet.

While some young people choose to use sexual encounters inappropriately, I think a majority "grow up" and seek that committed relationship instead.

It's not a fad, it's simply that this process of "life learning" is happenning at an earlier age - when the psychological impacts are not understood.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2006, 09:53 PM
    Some things that at one time were considered sex are not now by a lots of people and more so in the younger groups. Bill Clinton made it where oral sex is not considered sex any more... and as the young people age they will wish that they had not been involved in it as much as they were.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2006, 12:43 AM
    Sex is fun, diserable and exciting!

Sex also has consequences too. If you don't know these consequences (i.e STD's and babies), I believe one should not have sex until they are prepared to realise this!

Sex is something you learn about as you grow older!

I find it absolutley wrong when I hear stories about teenagers having sex with any boy that comes along. These girls need to learn about self respect.

I don't believe that sex out of marriage is a sin ( althou it states that in most religions ). I believe if you have respect and don't sleep around with anyone that comes along is the safe way of going about it, if you have a boyfriend and you trust him then why not explore sex together even thou you are not married.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2006, 03:00 PM
    If we use the media as the standard for sexual morality - then we would never get out of bed or off the floor or out of the shower. We would never go to work, unless it was to have sex with our co workers or boss. It goes on and on ad nauseam. Thankfully I know many who do not follow media standards but their own and sex is still important enough to have with a significant person and it still has meaning beyong instant gratification. For me, personally, I would have to feel love for and from the man before I would be sexual intimate. Does not mean I would need to marry him, but there has to be a definite deep relationship.
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Oct 21, 2006, 07:31 PM
    I believe sex to be sacred. I think too many people are having sex with little to no attatchment to their partner. Maybe we are not respecting our bodies or other's bodies enough. Most everything on television makes sex with anyone but your spouse acceptable. Marriage is suppose to be sacred too. There is way too much smut on TV. Could you imagine if there was a punnishment for infidelity or sex before you were married? I don't think this is the right thing, but I do think people need to take their commitments more seriously.
    keleevin Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 23, 2006, 08:56 AM
    Sex is sex, love is love. Hey, see the difference in spelling.

Sex is sensual. Love is mental.

Why do we to relate them as one. It's for the society sake. To control the society so as to protect mankind because STD exists, pregnancy may certainly happen. If STD don't exist, and babies are NOT produced via sexual activities. We would not be trying so hard to sell the idea that sex is love or love is sex.

Sex creates social problems for the country. Love binds. So to curb sexual activities - we have to make it sound sacred.

Someone please try this: find a mate with your love. Marry and just love. Skip all that sexual acts. You don't have to express love via sex right? Damn, mankind would extinct. And God would not be able to 'create' man no more. Let's all just love - just love.
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Jul 16, 2007, 12:52 AM
    You are right, but according to prophesy people are more lovers of pleasure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need everyone's opinion [ 13 Answers ]

One of my teaches said something really intresting today and I need everyone's input. "From the very beginning we have had questions of how thigs happen and we say it must be the work of god. The question I ask all of you is Did god create us or did we create god ????" :confused: This is how he...

Another attempt to get an opinion [ 9 Answers ]

I am having issues. My ex boyfriend / friend in a different state searched for me for 3 years and found me 3 weeks ago. We haven't seen each other in a decade, but he felt strongly like he had to find me. At first I didn't know what to think because I have been married for four years. I feel such a...

Opinion [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone used Ideal In-Sure Push-In Wire Connectors? What is your opinion of them?

My Honest Opinion. [ 3 Answers ]

Are people always telling you that if you love someone even if they are with someone else you should be happy for them? Is it just me or does anyone really feel that way. I mean you honestly tell me that while your smiling at their face saying" im happy if your happy," that your not thinking " why...

View more questions Search