Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VHS Baby Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 06:30 PM
    Early 80's Horror film
    Now I saw this film back in the early 80's so forgive me if my description is little vague. It was about this American couple who went to Japan to work for this big company and moved in to this old japanese house. But the house was cursed about a hundred years ago when a samurai warrior killed his wife for cheating on him and then himself. The American couple start to go through the same motions until the husband ends up killing himself and his wife in the same way. Its not "The Grudge" this was about ten years earlier. Please can anyone help me with this.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 14, 2009, 06:43 PM

The House Where Evil Dwells (1982)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 14, 2009, 08:08 PM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's or 80's horror film name [ 2 Answers ]

Im new on this site, and this is my first question! This has driven me nuts for years - I remember a horror film clip and really wish someone could tell me what the film was. It was a scene, maybe at a funfair, with a boy in a room who had some kind of mask or hood pulled over his head, then he...

80's horror/sci-fi film about a killer housecat on boat [ 1 Answers ]

This movie scared the out of me when I was 7. A group of people brought a stray cat they found with them on the boat. It vomited up another 'cat' that hunted and killed the people on board. I would like to watch it again to laugh at it with my husband. Please help!!

Thriller/horror film in the 80's based around a family on an island [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a thriller film from the 80's based around a bizarre family... the kids are at least 30 or 40 yet act as if they are 7 or 8... and they live on an island. I can't remember much more except that all characters were totally bizarre.

Name of late 80s/early 90s horror/ghost/slasher film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a this ghost/haunted house film. I don't recall much about it, but it came on pay channels back then (late 80s/early 90s). Here is all I recall: It is night, and some people (teenagers?) end up finding/arriving at (I can't remember if they were stranded, had car...

70's -80's horror film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out the name of a movie. Its about a little girl who tries to kill her family. She throws a radio in the tub with her mom or dad. She walks around the house with a pizza cutter at some point in the movie.. That's all that I can remember.

View more questions Search