Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lissa12345 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 04:00 PM
    Office cleaning bid
    I live in ocean county nj I would like to know how to bid on a 7000 sqft bank 5 days a week
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 15, 2009, 03:14 PM

Please type 'commercial cleaning,' 'bank cleaning,' 'cleaning' into the search box above and you will receive a lot of information pertaining to cleaning.

I will add though that most banks require that you 'hold all trash' for at least 5 days... some 7 days. Throwing away the 'first' day's trash on the 5th or 7th day... maintaining the 5 or 7 days of trash. This is because if something important to the bank was accidentally or intentionally thrown away, it can be recovered.

I hope this helped you, if so please let me know.

Strigner

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Office cleaning [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, How much is suppose to be the daily charge for an medical office with 15 examination rooms,5 bathrooms,10 private offices,5 specialexamination rooms,staff room with kitchen,storage,reception area,waiting area,approximately 6000 sq,f

Office cleaning [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have residential and commercial cleaning service and carpet cleaning service 1 years and 6 months,I want to start now office cleaning,but how,I don't have any idea,please help me

Housekeeping and office cleaning [ 21 Answers ]

Hi Everybody;). I just went back into business for myself,everything is all set and ready to go except I need a name. I owned my own cleaning business for 9 yrs and sold that Co to a family member and they kept the name that I had. Anyone can help sure would apperciate it a lot. Thanks......

Office Cleaning Bids [ 1 Answers ]

Im starting a commercial cleaning services and I need help with setting prices for the buildings.

Dental office cleaning [ 2 Answers ]

How do I estimate by square foot

View more questions Search