Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SilkKitty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 10:58 AM
    Dyeing hair from dark black brown to dark blond
    Hello guys my hair is kind dark brown black I tried dying it with loreal with golden brown long time ago and some other colors I don't remember lol but doesn't turn out what I want to be but its OK. I always dye my hair by myself so always ready for the results and its OK can't complain. But tomorrow I'm planning to dye my dark hair to dark blond and I also have another color if ever I needed it which is light chestnut pretty cheap hair colors lol :p any response would be much appreciated. Just wanted to be more cautious with the color result. So question is will it turn OK? Any suggestions? Thanks a bunch... :)
    rwinterton Posts: 289, Reputation: 15

Feb 14, 2009, 12:35 PM

You need to use color remover first.

Hair Color and Hair Care by Robert Craig Salon Products, Ltd.

Don't just try to bleach it out. You'll really fry your hair if you do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make naturally black hair med/dark brown [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to be very specific. I need to know how to dye naturally black hair to a med/dark brown color, using only professional products. i.e. exact color name and number, what volume developer, and how much to add to the color. I know ratio is very important. Thanks, mssherryk

Dyeing hair blonde on top and a brown on bottom to a dark brown on top [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I've had my hair dyed dark brown on bottom and blond on top. Like that half and half thingy. Well, anyway I want to dye my hair a dark brown. However, my blond is brassy from rusty well water. The blond is a light. Any ideas as to how to not turn my color brassy? Or NOT make it look stupid. I...

Dying dark brown/black hair lighter [ 1 Answers ]

I've been wanting to dye my hair a shade lighter or just lighter in general, but I'm not sure that it will work, seeing as I have dark brwon hair. Are there any natural lightening products for dark/brown hair I can use? Or What coulour highlights should I add to my hair?

Dyeing hair to medium brown w/out having to go DARK [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is naturally medium brown and when out in the sun it turns blond. I had bleached highlights in my hair and recently decided to go back to my natural color. My roots are very dark brown so my stylist (5 months ago) used shades eq by redken and dyed my hair DARK brown and it has mahogony...

View more questions Search