Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lorguc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 10:48 AM
    Antique table with carved cherubs on top
    I have a table oval in shape with a glass top. Under the glass is a carved pisture of cherubs playing what looks like flutes. The legs are carved also. I can't seem to find a label on the bottom of it. All I know is that my mother in laws mother purchased it when mu mother in law was a child. My mother was born in 1918 so I figure that the table is about 70 to 75 years old. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2009, 04:21 PM

Hi, lorguc!

If you could post an image of it here, that would be helpful.

Thanks!
    jimmy53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 10:10 AM
    I also have a table like it, my e-mail is [email protected] or call at 1-815-973-3033

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of antique singer sewing machine & table [ 13 Answers ]

I was recently given an antique Singer electric sewing machine. The serial number is G8428853. It is very ornate. The decals and paint look nearly new, no rust. The machine is in a wooden case with bent wood rounded top. The machine does run very well. It has the original foot pedel(this is very...

Shows for Wood-Carved Caricatures? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of shows in the SE USA for a really accomplished wood-carver? Thanks. IM4U

White antique table with red edging folds out [ 1 Answers ]

White antique table with red edging how much is it worth.

Value of carved jade mosaic wall piece [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering where the best place would be to advertise this piece of work for sell and how do I find out its current value. Thank you all in advance :) Its 700ct hanging in a rosewood frame, about 54" x 35" Heavy too! :p ...

Legs on Antique Table are too short [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lovely antique dining table that has been in my family for four generations, but the turned legs that are on small castors are too shortfor us, and it's difficult to sit at. How can I "extend" the legs so that the 6-foot+ members of our family can sit at the table comfortably?

View more questions Search