Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xemmak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2006, 10:03 AM
    Female Cat Question
    Hi.

My female cat has been acting weird lately, and my sister thinks it might be kittens.

She's been really mean to our dog, practically starves for my attention day and night, and constantly meows for me to follow her to a space in the closet that's basically hidden from prying eyes.

Is she pregnant?:confused:
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Aug 15, 2006, 09:56 PM
    It's impossible to tell from your description. These three symptoms my simply be that your cat dislikes the dog, wants affection, and likes to stay safe in private spot.

Have you not had your cat "fixed" ?
    Trigger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2006, 10:35 PM
    It sounds like she's in heat.. but I only say that because our cat did the same thing and she ended up being in heat then pregnant. So it could be either.. I would recamend getting her fixed if you don't want kittens..
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Aug 16, 2006, 04:39 AM
    Cats generally seek out secluded places to have kittens. If you feel her belly you will be able to tell depending on how far along she is. Was she in heat recently?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

27 female and never had a boyfriend [ 75 Answers ]

I am 27, smart, funny, and am beginning to better appreciate my looks. I run a lot, do the makeup/hair thing on the weekends and have scores of friends. People are naturally attracted to me on a friendship level because I really love connecting with people and am very much an extrovert. But, I...

Female president [ 32 Answers ]

How come we never have a girl for a president?

Spay a female dog [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Does anybody know a low or free spay/ neuter clinic? / in San Francisco CA. I have found one. The SF/SPCA, but it is overbooked. Thank you,

Female governors [ 7 Answers ]

What states have had female governors ?

Help with a pregnant female dog [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me the behaviour of a pregnant female dog, How they would act towards other dogs/females,

View more questions Search