Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kizza Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2006, 09:06 AM
    Any more suggestions
    I haven't started anything to lighten my under arms. I have been reading all your experieces and greatly appreiate your input. I'm medium/dark tan skin and have pretty dark underarms, knees and inner thighs. This has always been an issue for me and have waited too long to do something about this. Please let me know of any websites I can look at to read up on skin lightening solutions so I can make the best deciion for me.
    Thanks to all of you!:)
    guzzilegal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 07:24 AM
    Lemon helps, but not sure bour under arms because sensitive area

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hobby Suggestions [ 17 Answers ]

I have a brainstorm for you AMHD persons. I need a hobby :D This is what I like, my cats, my dog, my rabbit, I like to read (when I am not cleaning, working 8-5, or laundry.) I feel I would be a more happy person if I had a hobby. I live on an acreage, which I moved to for my husband. I...

Suggestions.. portugal [ 3 Answers ]

I've never been to Lisbon, Portugal and will be spending 5 weeks there. Anyoen have any suggestions sites to visit, places to go, things to do. Anything really. (include night llife if you could :-) ) Also, anyone know if there are beaches near Lisbon? THANKS

Need Some Suggestions [ 17 Answers ]

Well, My Problem Is My 9 Mth Old Daughter Will Not Sleep In Her Own Bed. She Will Not Sleep Anywhere Without Me! I Try To Put Her In Her Crib, But She Just Won't Go In There. She Thinks It Is For Playing In, And Not For Sleeping In. I Am Not A Big Fan Of Letting Her Cry It Out, But If That Is The...

Linux OS Suggestions [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I know there are a few Linux peeps out there, so I was wondering if they could help me choose a version of Linux to run on my PC. So far I've tried Gentoo, Suse 9, Red Hat 9 and Mandrake. Out of all of those, Mandrake is the only one I have got to work. Red Hat installed fine, but I...

View more questions Search