Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kennysurf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 05:52 PM
    Robin generator will not keep running
    I bought a robin ey28 generator and it ran fine for a week now it ill start and run for 5 to 10 seconds then it will stop. I'm working on a motu in the middle of the pacific so I don't have access too much of anything. Thank you for any help
    Kenny
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2009, 06:26 PM

I would check Oil, or Oil Kill circuit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Found an Robin egg [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: - I found a robins egg , next to it's nest , not far from the ground, should I put it back in with the other egg? My daughter already held it though, will the mom reject it because of our human scent? What do I do with this egg?? HELP!

Running 220 single phase from generator? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a wood planer. The id plate on the motor tells me it is 3 hp wired 220 single phase. The planer plug has three prongs on it. I plan to use this in my shop. My shop is powered with a 7000 watt generator. My generator has 220v but it has a 4 prong plug. CAn I change the plug on...

Amana 80SSE running on Generator [ 2 Answers ]

We have an Amana 80 SSE and have it wired so that we can unplug the furnace from the electrical connection and plug it into a generator. We have tried this several times and it will start the blower and ignite the pilot but will not keep the furnace lit for more than about 10 or 15 seconds. ...

Robin sharma [ 1 Answers ]

Can some one post a link for sharms latest book

View more questions Search