Ask
    star_rider_1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 03:35 PM
    Repoing a motorcycle

Can a repo man break into garage to repo a motorcycle
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 13, 2009, 03:38 PM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

No, they cannot break into private property.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 13, 2009, 07:07 PM

They can not legally break into.
    Bt then I know many that don't mind bending the law, and once they have it, merely lie about breaking in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Motorcycle and HBSC [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2004 Suzuki SV 650 that I bought in January of 2005 and it hasn't moved from my garage in four years. I stopped making payments on it to HSBC four years ago and do not have the title. They have the title. When purchased I was given a suzuki credit cart with a limit of 8000 $ and that is...

Color of motorcycle oil [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone ever seen or used florecent green oil. I thought only coolant was that color. I recently took my vespa in for it's first oil change and now the engein died an only the fan runs.

Motorcycle info [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a softail frame without a swing arm?

Motorcycle accident [ 3 Answers ]

Motorcycle accident due to an illegal lane change. I was riding my motorcycle down a street. A van in the right turning lane from me decided switch into my lane. Keep in mind that I was right beside him and he had to cross over a white solid line to attempt to go staight. Well I had no...

View more questions Search