Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucky Lou Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2006, 07:53 AM
    Any help please... freaking out!
    Has anyone any idea what it could be
    Saturday I started having this weird feeling in my private parts..
    Well illtry to explain it..
    When I go pee…after I'm done…it feels like I still need to pee…like I have been holding it for hours you know that burning type feeling?
    Well I know a tract infection burns on the way out and it isn't aht by no means..
    Satuday when I wiped instead of the yellow, it was pink, I thought maybe my period was coming…NOPE..
    I haven't had my period since July 8th…I used to be on birth control before my last period…didn’t take it thou after it..
    Now I don’t know if its because of that or something else
    The pinky stuff stopped, have no discharge or smell…just that weird feeling after I pee…
    Any ideas/?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2006, 08:42 AM
    How do you know it's not a tract infection? They can occur from causes other than sexual contact so even if you've been abstinent there could still be some sort of infection present. See a physician ; you could have some type of uterine growth or something similar.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 15, 2006, 09:57 AM
    Sounds like a text book Urinary Tract Infection. You need to go to the doc for a test and some antibiotics.

A UTI does not always burn just coming out. The bacteria is present in your bladder and that is why you are feeling the way you are.

Make a dr appt as soon as possible.
    BIM Posts: 245, Reputation: 50

Aug 15, 2006, 10:30 AM
    You have a bladder infection, you need to go to the doctor and get an antibiotic.
    JuLee Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2006, 02:46 PM
    BIM's right, its probably just a bladder infection. No worries, it'll go away after you take your antibiotics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend for over 3 yrs is freaking help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Kayla. I have been dating my BF for a little over 3 yrs and 2 months. He goes through these phases where he stops calling as much and he stops wanting to go out together and things like that. These times usually pass and then he goes back to the person I fell in love with. He calls...

View more questions Search