Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bgstyle3 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2009, 09:16 AM
    Claim of Fact Essay Ideas
    I have a 900 word essay due in my Composition II class and I need some help coming up with some topic ideas. The assignment is to write a Claim of Fact paper for my argumentative writing class. The professor asked us to write about something we find intresting and not to write about something that has been written about a dozen time like "Automobile exhaust is the Cause of Global Warming." Ive having a hard time coming up with an intresting topic and any suggestions to help get the ideas flowing would be greatly appreciated. I enjoy they outdoors, so writing something along those lines would be fun, but I have to be able to find some good scholarly research to support my claim.
    EnglishSolution Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 10:04 PM

Okay, hello,
    I just wrote a claim of values essay and I can pretty much say that the best way to write one of those essays is to write about something you like to do, i.e. outdoors. So why don't you write about how working out in the outdoors is more beneficial to your health instead of indoors because... or here might be a modern good one, write about how exercising outdoors is better then indoors on a Wii Fit. Haha

Cheers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

25page essay,ideas please!private education;reality&a [ 1 Answers ]

PRIVATE EDUCATION;REALITIES AND AMBITIONS I'd really appreciate ANY help on ideas of what to include in this essay.I need to finish this project by nov.20 but I don't have the materail needed to write 25 pages!! THANKS A LOT

After The Fact [ 3 Answers ]

My children were taken and my rights were taken.My dad said that no matter how long there is always hope of bringing them home.Is that true?Is there a point were there is absolutely nothing you can do at all?

Essay due, need some ideas [ 4 Answers ]

i have to write a 1200-1500 worded essay on a phase of Greek or Renaissance culture, or the influence of some phase of Greek or Renaissance culture to modern times. I want to pull religion into this essay somehow, and i have a few ideas, but some others would be very helpful. any help at all would...

View more questions Search