Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2009, 07:31 AM
    When did you start showing?
    Well I heard that shorter people tend to show faster and tall people at about 4 to 5 month,, am 5'8 I defnitly notice a bump now in my lower ab am not showing for real just yet.. ill be 4 month next month,tim e just going by so fast am lovinggg it
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Feb 13, 2009, 08:02 AM

I am 5'7 and I started getting a little bumb around 4 months. Around 5 months you could tell I was pregnant. Good luck with your pregnancy.
    GirlWSlingshot Posts: 224, Reputation: 21

Feb 13, 2009, 09:10 AM

I didn't have an actual bump until I was about 5 months... until then it was pretty much just bloating. I'm 5ft7 and I have a medium to long torso.

It's not necessarily your height that makes the biggest difference. The big difference is your torso length. If you have a short torso and narrow pelvis, there's nowhere to go but out so you might pop earlier than someone with a wider set pelvis and longer torso.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Feb 13, 2009, 09:43 AM

LOL I hope I can keep my second pregnancy on the DL for at least another 2-3 months. I'm about 9 weeks.

Feb 13, 2009, 09:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babieface85 View Post
    LOL I hope I can keep my second pregnancy on the DL for at least another 2-3 months. I'm about 9 weeks.
    Good luck with that... second pregnancies are usually obvious a lot sooner... :D

Feb 13, 2009, 09:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlWSlingshot View Post
    Good luck with that... second pregnancies are usually obvious a lot sooner... :D
    This is true... Im doing OK in my larger jeans. I'll be lucky if I have another month!

Feb 13, 2009, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babieface85 View Post
    This is true... Im doing ok in my larger jeans. I'll be lucky if I have another month!
    You know the rubber band trick with the jeans right? (Using a rubber band to bridge the gap at the button... it's comfier if you use a hair band instead of a rubber band though.)

Feb 13, 2009, 10:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlWSlingshot View Post
    You know the rubber band trick with the jeans right? (Using a rubber band to bridge the gap at the button... it's comfier if you use a hair band instead of a rubber band though.)
    Thanks... I'll try that... Should be less obvious than maternity pants.

Feb 13, 2009, 10:04 PM
    I don't know why but at about 7 weeks I started to wear maternity pants because I was so bloated my jeans were just uncomfy.. I don't like wearing loose clothes loll my closet is full of thights dresses,tight shirts everything thight lolll
    Loll @ babieface85 contrary to me I can't wait to start showing lol lol
    Maccaroni Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Feb 17, 2009, 10:32 AM

I started to look like I had gained weight from 10 weeks. By 12 I had to tell people because otherwise they would have been hiding the biscuits from me!
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Feb 17, 2009, 10:39 AM

With my first I started showing at 6 months. I am now pregnant with my second, I am 16 weeks and already in maternity clothes. As for making you pre-pregnancy jeans fit better, try a Bella-Band, it is wonderful, you can wear all of your jeans unbuttoned and unzipped if you have to, they are fairly cheap too.
    BLONDE_MAFIA Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Feb 17, 2009, 07:09 PM

Everbodies differewnt, It depends on you and baby dad. Congrats

Feb 17, 2009, 08:05 PM

Thanks everyone for the useful answers and support... hugsss

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat showing -AC when trying to start heater [ 13 Answers ]

My heating systems was working up until yesterday morning. I smelt a gas leak in the garage near the hot water heaters. Had Atmos Gas come & check to verify and turn off gas. The plumbers came out and repaired the pipes that were leaking. The gas company came back out, turn the gas back on, relit...

Second hd not showing up. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I have just added a second hard drive to my desktop. My primary drive is running xp the new drive has linux on it. But xp is not showing the drive. I want to use this drive to put music, pics, videos and stuff like that. Do I have to put xp on this drive? It is a 20gb, when I go to computer...

Showing already? [ 1 Answers ]

I just found out I'm 9 weeks along wit child:D and I'm showing already?? My husband is a twin and I have 2 sets of twins on my mothers side is there any way I can tell if I'm having twins without waiting for my next visit to the doc. :rolleyes:

When you start showing in pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I think I might be pregnant. I was wondering what's the earliest you start showing or feeling bigger?

Hdd not showing in disk management but showing in device manager [ 1 Answers ]

I have my friend's hdd which crashed few daz ago then I connected it to my PC as slave but now its in the device manager and bios though not showing in MY COMPUTER,DISK MANAGEMENT.. help

View more questions Search