Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvee Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Aug 15, 2006, 12:03 AM
    Help please, I don't know how to compute
    Hello. I don't know if this is the right subject for this, but anyway, can please anyone help me to compute the weight in kilos or pounds of a plastic medicine bottle containing 30 capsules?thanks and id appreciate it a lot
    pennybot Posts: 57, Reputation: 18

Aug 15, 2006, 04:32 PM
    You can try here

http://www.metric-conversions.org/weight-conversion.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me compute US tax liaibility after foreign tax credit [ 2 Answers ]

:eek: A us company Frank expand with a new co (Ana) formation into a foreign host company with a 20% tax on corporate income within its borders. At the end of its fourth yr of operations the foreign corp Ana distributes $100,000 to Frank from its earning and progits previously taxes by the host...

I don't know what I should do [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have this guy that I had a thing for last year in April. And then he broke up with me because my mom wouldn't give hima riide home one night and he thought I lied to him but I didn't. But anyway after that we didn't talk that much till now. I was dating one of his friends for a month but...

Don't know which one to choose [ 6 Answers ]

OK so I'm dating my best friends ex and she swore that it didn't bother her because she was the one that told me that I should date him and I told her that if she ever had a prob with it to let me know. And so then there other day she told me that she did so then I broke up with him. Well after I...

View more questions Search