Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandaLmonk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 01:41 AM
    DRAGON or Flying dinosaur movie/show late 80's or 90's
    I remember a child with a dinosaur or Dragon, I really think it's a dragon. So the dragon flies over a field, high up, over the hills etc. there are fences... I think a train also is around. The dragon lives in a cave. A boy flies with him there I think. I don't remember much but I've been looking forever. Could be a movie or show. I'm certain that its cartoon or at least part animation
    I know its not

Denver the last dino, or exteme dino,.

Any suggestions? Thankyou:)
    topper99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 02:56 AM
    Is that the one where when the dragon got done flying several other dragons mophed out of there surroundings. I wish I could remember the name.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 13, 2009, 01:11 PM
    The Railway Dragon

---------
    cube60659 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 06:28 PM
    "puff the magic dragon"... lived by the sea... ext :D yeah I think it's puff the magic dragon your thinking of

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's or early 90's show [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a show I used to watch as a child... It was live action with people dressed up as monsters/ jungle creatures. It was pretty cheesey the set was in a building but it was designed to be a jungle. Thanks

Tv Show between the late 80's and early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out the TV show that aired mid afternoon in the mid 80's to early 90's. It w as about a girl who lived on earth but she talked to her dad who was in outer space. She talked to him through a rock.. it came on right before small wonder.

Tv show late 80's early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the telivision show about a guy who has a secret advance motorcycle and he wears like a special suit with it its almost cybernetic and he also has a partner who is handicaped that is like a scientist that helps work on the uniform and motorcycle thanks

Late 80's early 90's t.v. Show or movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been plagued with this for quite a while. Okay, so I know its either an animated t.v. show or movie, and it has animals in it; the main character is a white girl rabbit, that is always the heroine. I keep remembering one part where a fox comes into the village and steals stuff, one...

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv [ 1 Answers ]

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv it was about a boy running from the government because they put a computer chip in his head and wanted it back for "research" and it was killing him but he stayed on the run. I used to love this show but I can't remember the name. Please help.

View more questions Search