Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kr1948 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 08:43 PM
    Earthnet Controller & Network Controller - missing drivers
    I can't get on the internet because my network controller and my ethernet controller have no drivers, therefore, no connection is made. I cannot update the drivers because the software can't be found in my computer and I can't go onto the internet to retrieve it with my laptop.

Whenever I try to get on line windows error 678 or 769 comes up (remote access server down).
    abdul_rauf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 08:50 PM

Send the specs of your systems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing multimedia audio controller drivers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have Intel D845G 2.4 GHz, 2 Gb PC. I cannot find any solution for Multimedia Audio Controller issue. The device Manager has Yellow Exclaimation. I have downloaded AC '97 drivers from Intel but to no help. I turned off the Audio in BIOS to turn off intergated sound chip on the Motherboard....

Multimedia audio controller drivers? [ 1 Answers ]

Can't find drivers or manufactor have no sound

Missing Multimedia Audio Controller Drivers [ 1 Answers ]

Good day, I had formatted and reinstalled my windows xp and all is fine except my audio controller. I have for sound card Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Digital. The problem is wheneever I try to install the drivers for it the installer says I have no sound blaster card. Any feedback would be appreciated...

Missing multimedia audio controller drivers [ 3 Answers ]

Hi experts I recently reinstalled windows xp. Under devise manager I have the yellow? Flag on the "multimedia audio controller" under "other devises." I have tried to reinstall the driver by clicking on the yellow item, but that has not worked. I have gone to dell to download drivers...

Mutimedia video controller drivers [ 2 Answers ]

Hi hope someone can assist as I feel like bashing my head against a wall several times. I am trying to view TV on media centre 2004 version but it states files required for playing video are missing or corrupt. I checked on device manager and noticed I have no driver for the multimedia video...

View more questions Search