Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melissashumate Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2009, 01:18 PM
    What's wrong with me
    My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for the past 2 yrs and nothing. (we already have a son but would like to expand our family.)my periods have been clock work up until last month. ( they always come on the 21) last month it came on the 16 and this month even earlier it came on the 11. But its different its kind of watery there is no clots and usually I can fill a pad or tampon pretty quickly. There's stuff there when I wipe but not as much on a pad or tampon. So my question is what s up is there something I need to worry about.:confused:
    ronia Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 01:29 PM

Look that can not be your period.u might have a problem in your utrus,may be inffiction.I reccomand you to see a doctor,because if you postpone it ,it might get worse and they might take your utrus off.I don't want to scare u ,but sometimes small symbtons might be a dangerous case .so don't take it easy... may God bless you
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Feb 13, 2009, 10:03 AM

I would take a pregnancy test just to be sure you are not pregnant. Also please talk to your dr about the changes in your cycle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sure what's wrong. [ 2 Answers ]

On Friday afternoon I noticed some blood when I went to the toilet, some spotting in my underwear. My period is not due until this wkend so I was a little worried... it continued on Saturday, Sunday and today. The blood flow is nothing like my period has I have heavy periods and I spoke to my...

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

What's wrong [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 16 yr old male well under the head of my penis there is a bump but it has been there for years and I tried popping it and white stuff came out and when I pop it now white stuff still comes out but since I have gotten older it has got bigger well I just wanted to know does that mean anything...

What's wrong with me? [ 7 Answers ]

So I have been having sex for a while now I'm 21 and the only time I ever ad an orgasm was when I gave it to myself? I have never had an orgasm while having sex or even receiving oral sex... sum1 help me!!

What's wrong with me [ 5 Answers ]

My body has been acting weird for some months now. For the past 9 months I have been getting a repeated yeast infection each month and receiving medication. But for the past 2 months I haven't had a yeast infection but my periods have been really late. Last month I came down on my period on the 23...

View more questions Search