Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HALI666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 11:30 PM
    What is the name of this weird 90's movie?
    Im about 16, and when I was little, I remember seeing this movie. I only remember little bits of it though. It started as a real movie, this little boy(about 10) goes into his moms room, looks in her full length mirror, and his reflection is talking to him, and he reaches out, and he goes into the mirror. When he goes in, it's a cartoon I think. And there is a side walk on the side(like rotated 90 degrees) you know?
    And I think there are these babies that had sparkley hair, and their hair color matched their silky diapers.(they were made into baby dolls sold all over[not in the movie,in real life])
    Well, that's all I remember, and I think it started with an "R"?
    Does anyone know what movie Im talking about?
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Feb 12, 2009, 04:01 AM

The huggabunch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird Sci-fi Movie From The 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie in the late 90's. It looked like an independent Sci-Fi movie. There were a group of teenagers in an underground lab or something and they used a drug or something to attain superhuman strength. One girl used it and her body couldn't handle it and she exploded. Another guy used it...

80's maybe 90's weird cartoon movie. [ 9 Answers ]

I remember my parents renting my sister and i this very weird, almost creepy cartoon move when we were kids. I guess it was any where from 1989-1992. I can see parts of the movie in my head, but not even enough to give a decient description. The one thing about it was it was nothing like i have...

Weird 80's or 90's animated movie [ 5 Answers ]

Im new here but was super excited to see how random the movies were that people were seeking out! Hopefully at least SOMEONE else has seen this movie... I can hardly remember any details about the movie. It simply leaves my brain as quickly as it floods it. A short cartoon on VHS from 80's or...

Weird animated 80's/90's movie with an ugly troll? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so for some strange reason I have had this movie bugging the crap out of me because I cannot seem to think what it is! I guess it started after coming across that Disney flick The Black Cauldron, but I'm pretty sure I'm not getting this one mixed up with that movie. This may sound sooo...

View more questions Search