Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jairosxm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 11:00 AM
    Perfect cover letter for job in Shipping & Logistics anyone ?
    Greetings,

Can any one help me with a sample of the PERFECT COVER LETTER for a sales job in

A SHIPPING company..?

Thanks so much,

J...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 11, 2009, 11:10 AM

Begin with an eye-catching first sentence. Paragraph #2 -- tell them how you will make money for the company because of your experience or drive to succeed. Summarize your skills from the resume. End it with a proactive couple of sentences that you will contact them within a certain period in order to set up an interview. Three short paragraphs is all you need. They probably won't read anything longer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Cover Letter [ 9 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm having trouble trying to find the perfect cover letter to send out to other companies, along with our brochure. We just opened a print business, and need to introduce ourselves, our products & services, to the community by sending the brochure to schools and government offices and...

Writing a persuasive cover letter for entry job [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write a very persuasive cover letter for an entry job in advertising?

Proof reading a cover letter [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone help with proof reading a letter for checking grammar and areas. John Do 25 5th Ave Bethlehem, PA 18018 [email protected] 600-814-0017 July 14, 2005

Cover Letter for Construction Manager [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, I am having a little trouble putting together the conclusion for my cover letter. I am applying for a job as a Quarry Manager and I want to write about my career aspirations but can't find the polite way of saying that I want an interesting job with good money. Can anyone help me out? ...

Cover Letter Help [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to write a cover letter for jobs as a museum educator or docent and I really don't know what to say. I have a B.A. in History and an M.A. in Adolescent Education, but my classroom management skills are, well, not exactly existent. I'm great with younger kids and I'm good at lesson...

View more questions Search