Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

Feb 11, 2009, 09:05 AM
    Gender problems
    OK here go. I am a girl who absolutely loves football! I hope that isn't weird though. I heard the guys at my school talking about how ccol it would be to date a girl who loves the sports that they do. I was going to jion the football team but I was afraid of all the guys would start teasing me if I tired, so I didn't.I have a good arm on me and I play with a lot of my friends who play football(mostly guys) but is it weird for a girl to like a guys sport?:confused:
    Jlesnik33 Posts: 235, Reputation: 26

Feb 11, 2009, 09:28 AM

No, go for it. There was this girl in my school who was on the football team and she was really good. The guys were all over her more than they were the cheerleaders, I remember hearing them talking saying its so cool having a girl play the sport with them then transform into an attractive girl all dolled up afterwords. Guys don't mind having a sports to share with a girl (having something in common) along with still looking good. They also were amazed that she had a wonderful personailty knowing that she was tough out on the field, but a big heart off it.

Feb 24, 2009, 06:20 AM

But there's a problem, I'm not the prettiest thing that walked the earth. I'm not thin. I not what you would call pretty or cute or anthing like that.
    Jlesnik33 Posts: 235, Reputation: 26

Feb 24, 2009, 08:30 PM

I don't believe you... Everyone is pretty,cute in there own way sweetie. A personailty brings out your beauty. And I'm not trying to bs you. But growing up I learned that by the way someone acts brings out the best or the worst. For ex my girlfriend didn't seem so cute to me at first and I talk to her got to know her and now I think she is so adorable and that no one can top her.. Its all about confidence and by you wanting to do football, I can tell you're a beautiful girl, with many goals. You do what feels right. What you see in the mirror, might not be what someone sees when they look at you. Keep your head up and don't give up at all! :)

May 13, 2009, 08:15 AM

It doesn't help that I have poor confidence... I still am keeping to the back yard playing... staying out of the bright lights and teasing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gender selection [ 7 Answers ]

We are going to try for a baby, I have been reading that if your body has a higher acidic ph you are more likely to conceive a baby girl. Is this so? And if you take folic acid before you start trying to conceive would this help to make a girl ? Thanks

Gender or Agenda [ 3 Answers ]

My friend claims that women are not real blokes. Jim doesn't usually behave as a misogynist. From his pov; his claim is more akin to men are from mars etc. There does seem to be some significant differences between the sexes and these certainly produce their share of difficulties in most...

What about the gender? [ 7 Answers ]

Hiya I know its just impossible to know what you are having as in GENDER but does someone have an tricks or secrets on how to find out what gender your/my baby is?? Thanks

Determine Gender [ 1 Answers ]

I am 15 weeks pregnant. How many weeks will I have to be before the gender of my baby can be detected by ultrasound?:)

Everything Has A Gender [ 1 Answers ]

You may not know this but many nonliving things have a gender... *Ziploc Bags are Male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them. *Copiers are Female, because once turned off; it takes a while to warm them up again. It's an effective reproductive device if the...

View more questions Search