Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sajjw Posts: 117, Reputation: 9

Feb 11, 2009, 05:42 AM
    Only want a girl
    I want to have another baby but not if I'm going to end up with another boy. Is there anything to I can do to affect whether I have a girl or a boy?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 11, 2009, 05:46 AM
    It's the luck of the draw. There is nothing you can do to pick the sex of your child.
    Mymama Posts: 76, Reputation: 10

Feb 11, 2009, 05:51 AM
    You get what you get, and hope for a happy and healthy baby. I have two boys and they are the loves of my life.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2009, 07:40 AM

One more thing for sajjw.. if you want a girl I heard you supposed to do the do 2 days before you ovulate but then again its not for sure so I just go with what I get lolllll
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Feb 13, 2009, 09:40 AM

You could try the Chinese lunar calendar, but I would try to resolve your issues with having another boy before you try to conceive. There is nothing wrong with wanting a girl. If you know you can't handle another boy you might want to reconsider having another child. You have 50% chance of having a boy every time. As you must know an innocent male or female the child deserves his or her parents unconditional love and acceptance.
    GirlWSlingshot Posts: 224, Reputation: 21

Feb 13, 2009, 10:02 AM

The only way you can guarantee the sex of your child is to adopt.

I can certainly understand having a preference and desiring a certain sex. (Girls scare me so I would be happy with all boys.) But if having another boy is an issue, I would suggest not trying again.

Feb 13, 2009, 10:18 PM

(girls scare me so I would be happy with all boys.)
    Loooooool
    Jentau Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Feb 14, 2009, 07:30 AM

I don't think you can control that. It's up to the guys sperm that reaches the egg first x girl y boy
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 23, 2009, 09:38 AM

I can't BELIEVE that every single poster on this thread is treating this as a fickle thing. Sajjw, if you are not willing to take your chances, and love and feel blessed by whatever you have, I think it's time to shut down the baby factory.

By the comments you have made on others threads, you are a hyprocrite also.

Feb 24, 2009, 11:51 AM

Just woaww!! Looooooooooooool
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 24, 2009, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor View Post
    just woaww!!!! looooooooooooool
    Exactly what was so funny about this? :rolleyes:

There are so many woman that only WISH they could have a baby, no matter whether it's a boy or a girl. I can't imagine, losing three babies myself, having the mind set that if you cannot give birth to a girl, the deal is off. WOW!. is all I can say.

There is no guarantee, so I suggest not having more children, and focus your attention on the BOY you DO have. He deserves at least that much! I sure hope your boy (or boys) never get to find out that they don't have another sibling, because if it turned out to be one of "their" gender, you weren't interested. Nice!
    sajjw Posts: 117, Reputation: 9

Feb 24, 2009, 01:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    I can't BELIEVE that every single poster on this thread is treating this as a fickle thing. Sajjw, if you are not willing to take your chances, and love and feel blessed by whatever you have, I think it's time to shut down the baby factory.

By the comments you have made on others threads, you are a hyprocrite also.
    This is a hateful, malicious comment and I have reported it as an innapropriate post as it breaks posting rules 4 and 5. If you look again at the other thread that you mention, you will see that I agree with a chap who says that people preach about adopting dogs then produce babies instead of adopting one. As I am not one of the people preaching about adopting dogs (although I do actually think that it is a wonderful thing to adopt a dog), it is not hypocritical of me to want to have a child. Besides which, it seems that it was generally agreed that one has nothing whatsoever to do with the other anyway. To go into a completely different category to malign me simply because you disagree with what you think I am saying is not on, really is it Starbuck? This is supposed to be a question and answer forum, not a 'persecute anyone you disagree with' forum. I am almost afraid to ask any questions again!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 24, 2009, 01:18 PM

Thread closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I like this girl but she has a girlfriend how do I get her to leave her girl? [ 11 Answers ]

There is this girl, I really like her lot and she likes me to but yet she is n a relationship with a girl and has been for 17 months! Me and her have this connection more than friends like she will come over and we will cuddle and kiss and stuff bt nothing major. We have tlkd about hooking up but...

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

View more questions Search