Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcsoccermom Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 04:53 PM
    Boy or Girl?
    I was wondering if anyone can advise me on what I will be having. I am 21wks pregnant, and already have 2 boys... I am well aware that my chances are 50/50 of either boy or girl, but does anyone have any input on this?
    DSMom Posts: 55, Reputation: 17

Feb 10, 2009, 04:58 PM

There really aren't patterns to go by... why not ask at your ultrasound?
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Feb 11, 2009, 10:23 AM

I use the Chinese Lunar Calendar. It was right with my last pregnancy. It has also been right for all of my friends and family. I would not go getting pink or blue based on it... But it is scary how right it's been in my circle.

Feb 11, 2009, 10:35 AM
    Thanks, I have actually checked a couple on line, but not all seem to be the same. Some say age of mom & date of conception, others say add 1 to age of mom & date of conception. I have an ultrasound tomorrow so I guess I will have to find out then. Thx
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Feb 11, 2009, 04:22 PM

Let us know and good luck

Feb 11, 2009, 04:24 PM

Yes, I will be posting it on this message board. My fingers are crossed for a little girl, but I have a feeling it's going to be a boy.
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Feb 11, 2009, 05:32 PM

I had 2 boys and got pregnant and thought for sure it was another boyand to my surprise it was a girl
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 11, 2009, 05:33 PM

I know! I know! You're going to have either a boy, or a girl! ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist. Good luck and let us know what you have. :)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2009, 04:09 AM

The Altenweg Gender Determinator... has a certain ring to it... :)

Feb 12, 2009, 08:06 AM

Thanks everyone for your answers. I will let you guys know how everything goes.

Feb 13, 2009, 09:48 AM

How did the US go?

Feb 13, 2009, 09:51 AM

It went really well! I found out I am having a daughter!! Yay!! There is a doubt on my due date though, so I will get another ultrasound in 4wks... and we will determine from there. They gave me July 05, but I originally had June 24th...

Feb 13, 2009, 12:29 PM

Congrats!

Feb 13, 2009, 12:30 PM

Txs... I will let you know how the next ultrasound goes :)
    Pets Expert

Feb 13, 2009, 12:44 PM

A baby girl, congrats. Girls are tons of fun, until they turn 6, then it's loads of drama. I'll let you know when the drama ends. ;)

Feb 13, 2009, 12:46 PM

I can't wait till she's born. We are all sooo excited about it. I guess it was the right timing and worth the wait!
    Pets Expert

Feb 13, 2009, 12:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jcsoccermom View Post
    I can't wait till she's born. We are all sooo excited about it. I guess it was the right timing and worth the wait!
    They always are, aren't they, no matter what the gender. :)

I have a boy and a girl and boy, what a difference. Girls are more fun to
    Shop for, more variety in clothes, but oh the drama! ;)

Feb 13, 2009, 12:52 PM

Yes, I've been told that I have to be ready for all the drama... I have 2 boys and was hoping for a girl... but was pretty convinced that it would be another boy. I mentally prepared myself for it too
    Pets Expert

Feb 13, 2009, 12:56 PM

I love my son, absolutely adore him, he's 10, my daughter is 6. I have to say that, in my experience, boys are really difficult for the first 4-5 years and then they get easier. Girls are really easy for the first 4-5 years and then the drama hits.

My daughter is 6 going on 16, she's got my temper and boy can she use it. My son is really easy going, most of the time.

It's a challenge, but so worth it.

Enjoy your baby girl, all children are such a joy. :)

Feb 13, 2009, 01:21 PM

Yes, I have 2 boys, 10 & 7 and they are just ecstatic for a baby... regardless of the gender :) But I am glad that it's girl!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like this girl but she has a girlfriend how do I get her to leave her girl? [ 11 Answers ]

There is this girl, I really like her lot and she likes me to but yet she is n a relationship with a girl and has been for 17 months! Me and her have this connection more than friends like she will come over and we will cuddle and kiss and stuff bt nothing major. We have tlkd about hooking up but...

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

How do I look like a real totally girl girl [ 1 Answers ]

I'm always referred to one of the guys. Because I'm not the girl who gets all girled up to go out. And I usually don't flirt a lot I just act like one of the guys. Girls look at me different and I need help on physical apprerence so I come across like a totally girl. Can you help me?

View more questions Search