Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    De4rest Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Feb 10, 2009, 03:58 PM
    What's the purpose of NC?
    I wonder now what the real purpose of NC. I mean, if your ex trying to contact you back after you do it, do you pick up the phone or what?? Is it best not to have any kind of relationship with your ex forever or..?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2009, 04:02 PM

The idea behind no contact is to give you time to get over your ex. If you stay in contact it makes it harder, if not impossible. I say stick with no contact, which means, no, don't pick up
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 10, 2009, 04:08 PM

The more "contact" you have the longer it drags on, and the easier the ex can toy with your feelings and emotions just for the heck of it.
    And it often gives you false hope.

NC helps you move on easier.
    And it means NO CONTACT, delete the emails, text messages and don't answer their calls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The purpose behind resistors [ 23 Answers ]

Hello: I would like to ask a question pertaining to resistors and specifically WHY one would use a resistor. I understand what resistors are used for in residential installations i.e. to offer resistance to the flow of electricity. But I would like to know why one would need a resistor. Why...

Purpose of our life [ 12 Answers ]

What is the purpose of this life. Just eating, sleeping, working and doing some favors for the needy- will this justify our existence? Why god has sent us on the earth? Getting confused.

Purpose of a dehumidistat [ 2 Answers ]

How do I know if I need a humidistat?

P-trap purpose [ 9 Answers ]

Is a p-trap necessary? I installed a garbage disposal and the outlet was lower than the drain in the wall, and didn't have sufficient room, so I installed just a straight pipe with a curve to the drain in the wall. Is this OK, or am I going to have problems? Thanks

Purpose of Life? [ 85 Answers ]

I know and believe what my purpose in life is, Do you know yours? And whatever you believe, could you please explain how have you reached this conclusion? Thank you in advance for all your thoughts! :)

View more questions Search