Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    threeofhearts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 02:07 PM
    Death record
    How did john ormandy of morgan county Indiana die?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2009, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by threeofhearts View Post
    how did john ormandy of morgan county indiana die?

Go to the County Clerk, pull the death certificate and see what it says. In some States you have to show a reason to see it if you are not a direct or next of kin relative. Other States are more relaxed.

What is your interest?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After deleting record ,still the record should contain numbers serially [ 1 Answers ]

Helllo I have a problem in ms access 2007... I want to know how to make database continuous in serial number after deleting a record from it... for example if I have a table as follows Sl no fname lname 1 aaa bbb 2 yyy xxx 3 rrr uuu In the above example if...

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death record [ 2 Answers ]

Death ofcarl d fedelski

Trying to find Birth Record of Father in France and Death Certificates of Grandparent [ 2 Answers ]

My father was born in Marseilles, France in 1911. He came to America in the 1930's. He received word his father, mother, sister and brother were killed During a bombing in World War II. They lived in Alsace Lorraine. My father Tried for two years to find any information on their deaths, but...

View more questions Search