Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2009, 01:42 PM
    Name these movies
    I would like to purchase these movies, but I cannot come up with the accurate titles.

#1. I watched it when I was about 13, so say 15-20 years ago, but it may be older then that. It was about the old west but the people were robots, there was a lot of killing/shooting/fighting. One of the main characters was bald.

#2. Same time frame, the movie was about a family that lived in the suburbs and the youngest son (about 2 at the beginning of the movie) wonders off or is abducted from his back yard. A tribe of indians find him and raise him to adulthood before he finds his "American" family.

Can anybody help?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2009, 01:57 PM

#1 was the movie Westworld. The bald guy was Yul Brenner.

#2 haven't a clue.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Feb 10, 2009, 01:58 PM

#1: Westworld (1973)

Not sure of #2

EDIT: twinkiedooter beat me to it!! I had to Google a few times to remember the name for westwood :)
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2009, 02:03 PM

Statix - I remember this old movie as I've seen it enough LOL! Funny and scary all at the same time.
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2009, 02:09 PM

Thank you that was #1. I remember liking it when I was a kid, but sometimes when you see those same movies as adults, they aren't so great.

I remember watching the other with my step-father, a majority of the movie was about him living in the tribe and learning indian customs. He finds his family at the end of the movie and it was emotional because if I remember right he didn't want his real biological family he wanted to stay with the indians. I will keep hoping someone knows.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2009, 02:35 PM

Small chance that the second movie might be The Emerald Forest.
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2009, 02:49 PM

It doesn't sound exactly like I remember it, but it may be the right movie, similar story line to what I recall, just don't remember ANYTHING about a dam. I really thought there was a subdivision near a forest.

I will rent it and find out and let you know. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two movies [ 3 Answers ]

I did ask about one of these movies before, but I thought I try again I believe this was a kids movie. All that I can remember was that this kid being locked in his room because he kept sneaking out of the house to visit to older man who fixed planes. I can only remember the scene where he is...

Name of some movies [ 1 Answers ]

Hii I want to know names of some horror-adult hollywood movies which are recently released... Saikat panja

Movies, great movies cause I'm bored [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone knows a movie similar to the devil wears prada?

Top Five Movies [ 42 Answers ]

I was thinking of some movie titles that I havent seen or have seen and wanna share with my husband. So I thought I would start a discussion of everyone top 5 movies. Mine I think Would Be. 1. Labyrinth 2. Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas. 3. Shawshank Redemtion 4. Gangs of New York 5....

New movies [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Tell me about boolywood's forthcoming movies

View more questions Search