Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbiexthrash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2006, 04:18 PM
    What classes
    School starts in 2 weeks and I was wondering what classes would be the best to have on my transcript for forensic science and such.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2006, 04:32 PM
    Chemistry, physics are good starts
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 13, 2006, 04:33 PM
    Chemistry, physics, as Fr. Chuck said, but also Biology and Anatomy & Physiology if they are offered at your school.

What grade are you in and what science choices do you have?

Also, you will need a lot of math courses.
    medgen Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Nov 10, 2006, 10:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by barbiexthrash
    school starts in 2 weeks and i was wondering what classes would be the best to have on my transcript for forensic science and such.
    Too late now I guess, but generally get a broad background in all the sciences. One that is often overlooked is stats. That is what it all comes down to and many forensic scienctists lack. Personally, I would hire someone with a strong stats background than anything else -- the rest can be learned on the job or with remedial training.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Classes [ 1 Answers ]

Would you please correct this if necessary One day, I had an idea that if I could convince the company to start a GED program at their facility, it would be conveyance for me. Therefore, when I got off from work, I wouldn’t have to drive some twenty-nine miles to school to take the GED classes...

Music ed online classes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Is there any legit place to take online music education classes? I found a place called Pima Com. College in Tucson, AZ, but they only offer Theory I. I don't want music appreciation courses. I need a few hours for to re-certify. Thanks

Finding colleges with meteorology classes, if no degree [ 1 Answers ]

I live in KY and want to find a college or university that has any type of meteorology classes, either in preparation for a degree or just for beginners. I want to be a Storm Chaser to accumulate more tornado data to try and create a more advanced warning system

What age should my pup start classes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 month old min. dashchund. I saw that a local petsmart offers all kind of classes to help train my dog. I was just wondering is he to young to learn from the classes, and if anyone has taken the petsmart classes or know if they are worth the money. I really love the little guy, there are...

View more questions Search